10 Reasons To Choose Breyer Law Offices, P.C. To Represent You
What Sets Our Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers Apart from the Rest
1. Certified Specialist on your side.
Less than 2% of lawyers in Arizona have been certified by the State Bar as a Specialist in Injury & Wrongful Death Law. In order to receive this distinction you must receive positive feedback from your peers, defense attorneys you have gone against in trial, and the Judges that have watched you fight for your clients before a jury. Mark has been awarded this distinction. In spite of this accomplishment, our fees have always remained the same. We are proud of the work we do, and we have never been discount lawyers. Having said that, our fees were fair when we were still "earning our stripes" and we believe these same fees remain fair to our clients today.
2. We handle only personal injury claims
Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mark Breyer its highest honor for legal ability & ethics (read more)
3. Excellent reputation in Arizona for taking cases to trial and winning.
Part of obtaining the best possible results for your case includes having a reputable Phoenix injury attorney who will "fight the good fight." By handling only personal injury claims and taking cases to trial - the strong cases and the more difficult cases - we greatly increase the likelihood that an adversary will take our demands seriously. If a lawyer never takes cases to trial, why should the defendants make a fair offer to settle?
4. You will be hiring a team of attorneys to handle your case
Alexis and Mark work together as a team. Since 1996, we have been known through out the Valley as the "Husband and Wife Law Team" focusing solely on helping injury victims in Arizona.
5. We "wrote the book" on personal injury claims in Arizona.
We are authors of the Book "The 13 Biggest Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Arizona Injury Claim: The Master Guide To Arizona Injury Claims."
6. FREE Consultation
We will evaluate your case at no cost and with no risk or obligation. Just an honest assessment of your claim.
As experienced attorneys in serious injury claims, we help people throughout the state of Arizona. We can come to you or you can come to our office. Our clients live throughout the state, throughout the country, and sometimes throughout the world. We also have clients living through out the United States who are referred to us when they have had a serious injury from an accident in Arizona. Over the years, we have had clients living as far away as Asia, Africa, and Europe.
7. We are available 24/7 in case of an emergency - Client service is a priority in our office.
We only help a very limited group of clients at a time, ensuring our clients will receive the type of service they need. We are a full service law firm and you will not just be talking to a paralegal. We will remain available to all of our clients through out their case.
We answer all our clients questions and they receive copies of all documents. When you have been injured, you have a lot of questions, such as:
- What is my case worth?
- How do I know if I have a case?
- Are you able to handle my case?
- Who will pay for my medical bills?
- Should I sign documents sent by my insurance company?
- Should I use my health insurance to pay medical bills?
- What about my lost wages?
- How do I get compensated for my future medical bills?
- How do I get compensated for my future lost wages?
- I cannot return to my job position, what do I do?
- I am receiving workers compensation, what does that do for my claim?
- What if my injuries are permanent?
8. You are not just another number at our office.
We limit the cases we take in to provide the best client service and results on each case. If we are able to accept your case, we assure you that you will never be just another number at our office and you and your claim will receive personal attention.
9. We do not charge a fee until the case is settled and we pay for all costs.
All our clients sign a contingency fee agreement which is a contingency on the case results. If we do not obtain a settlement or judgment, we do not ask for nor receive payment. We get paid only when we are successful in achieving results for our clients.
Many of our cases we have to consult with many different experts. We spend a lot of time talking to our clients, doctors, employers and other individuals. Anytime there is a cost, we advance all costs. Case results often depend many times on speaking to the correct experts.
10. We answer all our clients' questions and more.
If you are in need of a serious personal injury attorney in Tempe, Scottsdale, Peoria, Chandler, Ahwatukee, Avondale, Goodyear, Sun City, or any surrounding place in the Phoenix Metro area, please contact us. We are here to help. If you have been injured or have a family member who has been involved in a wrongful death, we can help as well. Please call us today at (602) 267-1280. We look forward to hearing from you.