Bicycle Safety Infographic
Show your support for Bicycle Safety by:
- Embedding the infographic by copying and pasting the following code onto your website:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.breyerlaw.com/images/bicycle-safety-infographic.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.breyerlaw.com/images/bicycle-safety-infographic.jpg" alt="Bicycle Safety Infographic" width="450" border="0" /></a> <p align="center"><a href="http://www.breyerlaw.com/images/bicycle-safety-infographic.jpg" target="_blank">See Larger Image</a></div>
- Linking to this page on your own website:
<a href="http://www.breyerlaw.com/bicycle-accidents/bicycle-safety-infographic.html">Bicycle Safety Infographic</a>
- Writing a blog about the infographic.
- Clicking on one of the buttons above the infographic to share it on Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg, Google, and many other sites.
Bicycle Safety For Arizona Riders
From The Husband and Wife Law Team Injury Prevention and Safety Division
- 3 Feet Passing Rule: When passing a bicyclist, drivers must allow at least 3 feet between their vehicle and the bicycle.
- The majority of biking casualties occur between 4pm-midnight.
- 1,434 - The number of bicyclists injured in motor vehicle accidents in Arizona last year.
- Injury Patterns:
- 10% Chest/Abdomen Injuries
- 45% Limb Injuries
- 45% Head Injuries
- 40% of all cycling crashes are from behind.