Phoenix School Bus Accident Attorneys
Collision Involving a School Bus
Professional legal teams in Phoenix and across the state of Arizona often see school bus accidents as a type of "grey zone" for litigation. Years of strange findings by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have largely upheld the law that states that, because of the way school buses offer "compartmentalization" in their design, seat belts and restraints are not necessary. However, many public safety officials loudly regard this as a false safety strategy. In several states, there has been successful litigation of school bus crash accidents after unsecured schoolchildren sustained injuries.
Breyer Law Offices, P.C. Offers Caring, Professional Legal Representation
When your child has sustained injuries in a bus accident, it's critical to be able to rely on legal representation for the recovery of damages. The Husband and Wife Law Team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. is ready to help. Mark and Alexis Breyer have been assisting families with injury cases for years, and the staff at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. provides attentive, detailed legal assistance when a school bus accident threatens the health and safety of students or others. This kind of accident can be hard on a family, and retaining the best legal representation helps take some of the burden off the families in this time of crisis.
Call a Phoenix School Bus Accident Lawyer at (602) 267-1280
It's important for families to know that they have legal recourse in a school bus accident injury case. The staff at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. can explain any relevant laws and statutes in Arizona and skillfully guide you through the judicial process. Call our law firm at (602) 267-1280 to schedule a free consultation with a Phoenix personal injury lawyer to discuss your case.
- School bus Crash Blogs
- School Bus Accident Statistics Indicate Need for Restraint Systems
- Digest of Motor Laws - School Buses
- Education-Related Transportation - FMCSA
- Arizona Department of Public Safety - Student Transportation Unit
- Arizona Commercial Driver License School Bus Manual
- School Buses - National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Motorcoach and School Bus Fire Safety Analysis
- Crash Protection - National Association of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services