Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Arizona Motorcycle Crash Overview
Have you or a loved one recently been involved in a motorcycle collision? Was it caused by another person’s carelessness on the road? If so, do not wait to contact the top injury attorneys at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. today. You may only have a limited time to get compensation from the reckless party responsible for your collision. With our help, you and your loved ones can focus on healing while we fight on your behalf to get you the money you need for recovery.
Call (602) 457-6222 for a FREE consultation about your legal rights and options. We are proud to offer our clients a "No Fee Promise" – we won’t accept a dime until we’ve reached a settlement or verdict for your case.
How Much Is Your Case Worth?
If you are considering legal action after a motorcycle accident, there are probably very real and urgent reasons for doing so. The medical bills are quickly adding up, you may be losing time at work, or you are struggling to cope with permanent disabilities. By taking legal action, you can get the money you need based on the losses you have suffered.
At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., our experienced lawyers will not only investigate the cause of your accident, but also determine the fair and just financial compensation you need and deserve. We will handle the negotiations with insurance companies and we will fight for your best interests every step of the way.
Proving Fault in a Motorcycle Crash
Motorcyclists are more prone to serious injuries or worse in even seemingly minor accidents. If you were involved in a motorcycle collision, you may not have been able to gather evidence during the aftermath. The legal team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. can investigate your crash and build a strong, evidence-based case using photographs of the scene of the crash, police reports, medical records, forensic specialists and eyewitness testimony. Let us do the work for you so you can focus on what is important – your health.
In the event that you are not even sure how the crash occurred in the first place, the most common causes include:
- Negligent Driving - Driving while intoxicated, aggressive driving behavior, violating traffic laws or driving while drowsy are all dangerous behavior.
- Defective Motorcycle Parts - Faulty tires, defective brakes or damaged fuel lines can be catastrophic to motorcyclists on the road.
- Dangerous Roads - Potholes, poor lighting, broken signs, loose gravel or natural debris can cause life-threatening accidents.
Do Not Wait to Take Action
The most important thing to remember about traffic accidents is that you must take legal action as soon as you can. The clock starts ticking on your case the moment the crash occurs, and if you wait too long, you may inadvertently forfeit your right to seek compensation. Call the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. now to discuss your case and make an informed decision. We will give you the insight and guidance you need.
Recent Motorcycle Accident Case Verdicts:
- Confidential Settlement - Motorcycle Accident
- $1,195,353.10 (Judgment) - Motorcycle Accident
- $450,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident
- $450,000.00 - Motorcycle Car Accident
- $100,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident
- $100,000 - Motorcycle Accident
- $65,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident
- Double Insurance Policy Limits, Medical Lien Reductions - Motorcycle Accident
- Insurance Policy Limits - Motorcycle Accident