Breyer Law Offices - Central Valley Phoenix Office
If you were injured in an Arizona car accident, motorcycle accident, dog bite attack or any other personal injury accident, we want to help. For years, the Husband and Wife Law Team of Mark and Alexis Breyer at the Breyer Law Offices have been focusing on representing the rights of seriously injured clients, as well as the loved ones of wrongful death victims. Our central Phoenix office might be close to you. Contact our Phoenix, AZ personal injury lawyers Mark and Alexis Breyer immediately. Your initial consultation is always free. Contact us today to find out how we can help you!
Phoenix is the capital city of Arizona, located in Maricopa County. The U.S. Census Bureau recorded the city's 2010 population as 1,445,632 people. As such, Phoenix is the most populous state capital in the United States, and the sixth largest city nationwide (following New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston and Philadelphia). Called The Valley of the Sun, this bustling metropolis boasts year-round sunny weather.
Our Phoenix, AZ attorney's office is located at 2942 N. 24th Street, off of 24th Street between Osborn and Thomas Roads. This location is very centrally located, and can be easily accessed from all corners of the Valley.
Using Phoenix's highway system, one can take SR-51 headed north. Take the exit for Thomas Road, and head east to 24th Street. Turn north, and in less than a mile, your Phoenix injury lawyer's office will be on the west side of the road.
Breyer Law Offices, P.C.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phoenix Personal Injury Resource Center
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Auto Accident Attorneys
- Construction Accident Attorneys
- Nursing Home Attorneys
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Bike Accident Attorneys
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Bus Accident Attorneys
- Swimming Pool Accident Attorneys
- Personal Injury Resources
Phoenix Arizona Articles
- Auto Accident Comparative Fault
- Bicycle Accident
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accident Case - How to Handle The Insurance Company
- Car and Auto Accident Lawyers
- Car Crash
- What to do When a Car Crashes into Your Home or Workplace
- What You Need to Know about Posting on Social Media after a Car Accident
- Phoenix Police Car Accident Reports
- Catastrophic Injuries and Permanent Disabilities
- Child Injury Lawyer
- Child Injuries
- Injuries to Minors and Children
- Construction Accidents
- Construction Site Roof Collapse Accidents
- Dog Bites and Attacks
- Phoenix Elder Abuse FAQs
- Hit and Run Accident
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Texting Car Accident
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- How Do You Find the Best Truck Accident Lawyers?
- Official Site of the City of Phoenix
- Phoenix, Arizona City Data
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Phoenix Area MVD Offices