Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers
At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., you will work with an experienced, aggressive Phoenix personal injury lawyer. Mark and Alexis Breyer started their successful personal injury law firm in 1996, and since then, have worked hard to help their clients get the best possible compensation in each personal injury case.
With years of personal injury experience to draw from, Mark and Alexis Breyer have the skills necessary to build an effective legal strategy for your injury case. In most cases, insurance companies will fight hard to prevent paying out large settlements, but with a winning legal team like Mark and Alexis Breyer, you can be assured of high quality attorney representation. They will aggressively seek justice and the fair compensation you deserve for your personal injury.
What is Personal Injury?
"Personal injury" is when a person is injured as the result of an incident that is directly caused by the negligence of another person, or indirectly by their property. Imagine being in a car accident, caused by another driver who ran a red light – this type of personal injury is clearly caused by another person. If you are hurt by ceiling fan falling on top of you while at another person’s house, this is a personal injury that is indirectly caused by another person’s property. If you are directly or indirectly harmed by another person, you are able to seek compensation for the personal injury or injuries that you have suffered.
There are many different facets to personal injury law, and The Husband and Wife Law Team have the experience to handle them all. Personal injury lawyers commonly deal with:
- Automobile accidents. When you or someone you love is hurt after a car or truck accident, an experienced personal injury lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle and bicycling accidents. Without the protection being a passenger in a car offers, motorcyclists and bicyclists can suffer extreme damage or death after a collision.
- Workplace injuries and construction accidents. If you’re hurt on the job, or while driving for work, Workers’ Compensation and the employer’s insurance may not be enough. Worse still, they may fight your claim to protect their own interests. A lawyer can help you navigate the way to making the best possible claim.
- Nursing home abuse. When you suspect abuse or mistreatment of an elderly family member, find the right attorney to help you understand the complex legal process. We can help you hold the facility liable for its lack of care.
- Dog bites and other animal attacks. The law gives you a resource when you’ve been attacked by a dog – Arizona holds all dog owners accountable for bites and other property damage. Dog bite victims, often children, are left facing costly bills stemming from necessary medical procedures and therapy to deal with the trauma. The worst attacks can mean death.
- Slip and fall accidents. Your slip and fall might have been the result of negligent property owners or their failed maintenance.
- Accidents caused by truck drivers. Behind the wheel, truck drivers can forget the responsibility they have to the safety of others on the road. When you or someone you love has been injured due to the actions of a truck driver, contact a personal injury attorney to recover the damages you’ve suffered.
- Wrongful death cases. When the absolute worst has happened, the grieving will have their hands full. Families are left with costly medical bills, the substantial cost of funeral and burial arrangements, and a loss of income that may not be easily replaced. In a wrongful death case, your loss and suffering is the result of someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior.
As there is no activity without safety risks, this list is far from comprehensive. You may find yourself involved in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, accidents involving drunk drivers, birth injury, sexual assault, work related injuries, and many more. Your injury case doesn’t need a classification; your injury case needs a personal injury attorney with wide-ranging experience to handle your claim.
The Husband and Wife Law Team of Alexis Breyer and Mark Breyer are ready to build an aggressive case to help you get the compensation and restitution that you deserve. Call today for a free, comprehensive consultation.
Representing Personal Injury Victims Valley-Wide...
The Breyer Law Offices, P.C. are proud to represent personal injury victims throughout the state of Arizona. Please visit our Arizona Resource Centers for more information on our services:
- Phoenix Personal Injury Attorneys
- Tucson Personal Injury Attorneys
- Glendale Personal Injury Attorneys
- Peoria Personal Injury Attorneys
- Mesa Personal Injury Attorneys