Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers
Have You Been Seriously Injured in an Accident? Call (602) 267-1280
Phoenix is the capital of Arizona and home to over one and a half million souls. People come here to work, raise families, do business, go to school, vacation, and retire. But as with any location where large numbers of people get together, accidents can happen and injuries can occur.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in the Phoenix area, you’re likely to be facing some financial hardships due to mounting medical bills, missed work, and possibly the loss of your career. Don’t despair, help may be on the way. If the accident that caused your injury was due to the negligence, carelessness, or intentional act of another party, you may be able to recover some or all of your losses from that party. To find if you have a viable personal injury claim, you’ll need to consult an experienced attorney familiar with Arizona laws, damage caps, and statutes of limitations. The seasoned legal team at the Phoenix based Breyer Law Offices, P.C., can answer any questions you may have and help you get the settlement you deserve. Call the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. today for a free consultation. (602) 267-1280.
Phoenix Personal Injury Client Testimonial
Common personal injury cases include:
- Car, Truck, Motorcycle, and Pedestrian Accidents: Whether you are a driver hurt in a crash caused by another vehicle, a pedestrian struck by a vehicle, a passenger in a vehicle crashed by a reckless driver, or a vehicle occupant in a car that crashes because of a defective part or design, you have the right to pursue a claim.
- Workplace Injuries: If you're hurt on the job, you have the right to pursue compensation. However, you can receive workers' compensation from your employer's insurance. In addition to a workers compensation claim, you may also have a claim for negligence against a third party.
- Nursing Home Abuse: When you suspect abuse or mistreatment of an elderly family member, you can hold the facility liable for its lack of care. This can include physical, emotional, sexual, or financial abuse, as well as neglect, all of which can cause major trauma to your relative.
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks: Arizona holds all dog owners accountable for bites and other property damage their dog may cause. Dog bite victims, often children, are left facing costly bills from necessary medical procedures and therapy to deal with the emotional trauma.
- Premises Liability Accidents: All property owners have the legal duty to ensure that their property is relatively safe for visitors. This could be a slip and fall or trip and fall injury, being cut by a protruding nail, or being attacked due to lack of adequate security.
- Truck Accidents: Tractor trailers, or semi trucks, are a large and dangerous presence on Arizona’s roadways. If you’re injured in an accident with a tractor trailer, you may be entitled to compensation from the truck driver, their employer, and possibly the maker of the truck.
What's important to note is that personal injury cases do not depend on whether something was legal or illegal, and no at-fault parties have to be convicted of a crime in order to be responsible for paying the victim. Often, people who cause personal injury accidents have violated the law in some manner, such as breaking the speed limit in a car crash, but many of these cases center around negligence instead of malicious actions.
As long as you can prove that the person or organization that you have accused has actually caused the accident and your injuries, then you may be able to win your case and get the compensation you are seeking.
What is Personal Injury Compensation?
The goal of a Phoenix personal injury case is not simply to prove that someone caused your injury, it is to recover your losses in the form of personal injury compensation. You may be eligible to receive compensation for any of the following damages:
- Current and future medical bills related to your injury
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent injury or disability
- Mental anguish and emotional trauma
- Special equipment needed to accommodate your injury
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Diminished earning capacity
- Wrongful death
- And more
Getting the Settlement You Deserve
Personal injury claims can be complex and involve a great deal of investigation, documentation, and litigation. For this reason, it is vital that you have the representation of a qualified and experienced personal injury attorney. The legal team at the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. has been successfully representing injury victims for 20 years and will put their experience and knowledge behind your claim.
How Much Is This Going to Cost Me?
At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., we work on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no upfront costs. Once we win you a settlement, we will take our fees out of that settlement. If we don’t obtain a settlement, you pay nothing.
We sincerely hope you never need our services. But, should the unfortunate event occur and you or a loved one is injured, rest assured we will be there to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call our offices at (602) 267-1280 for a free consultation.