Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers
Have You Been Seriously Injured in an Accident? Call (602) 267-1280
The legal team at the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. has seen how a personal injury accident can change an injured victim's life in mere moments. If you have been hurt in an accident that someone else caused, you may be left coping with devastating injuries, steep bills, and seemingly no way of recovering.
What you may not know is that what you have suffered is a "personal injury," which, under Arizona law, allows you to pursue payment for your losses from the person or people that harmed you. Knowing what this means and what actions you can legally take are highly important, and can dictate the course of your recovery and wellbeing for years to come.
Mark and Alexis Breyer have decades of experience as Phoenix personal injury attorneys. With the help of entire legal team at the Breyer Law Offices, P.C., you or your injured loved one can receive skilled legal representation throughout the entirety of your personal injury case. We work to prove fault and get you the compensation you deserve and need for your major injuries and financial losses. To learn more through a free evaluation of your case, contact us today at (602) 267-1280 and speak with a member of our legal team.
Phoenix Personal Injury Client Testimonial
Do I Have a Personal Injury Case in Phoenix?
If you have been hurt in an incident that was directly caused by another person or group's negligence or their dangerous property, then you may have the right to file a personal injury case.
Common personal injury cases include:
- Car, Truck, Motorcycle, and Pedestrian Accidents: Whether you are a driver hurt in a crash caused by another vehicle, a pedestrian struck by a vehicle, a passenger in a vehicle crashed by a reckless driver, or a vehicle occupant in a car that crashes because of a defect, you can have the right to pursue a case.
- Workplace Injuries: If you're hurt on the job or while driving for work, you have the right to pursue compensation. However, you can receive workers' compensation from the employer's insurance. But you may need to pursue legal action if you are denied rightful benefits.
- Nursing Home Abuse: When you suspect abuse or mistreatment of an elderly family member, you can hold the facility liable for its lack of care. This can include physical, emotional, sexual, or financial abuse, as well as neglect, all of which can cause major trauma.
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks: Arizona holds all dog owners accountable for bites and other property damage. Dog bite victims, often children, are left facing costly bills from necessary medical procedures and therapy to deal with the trauma.
- Dangerous Property Accidents: Property owners (which include everything from homes to business buildings) have the legal duty to ensure that their property is safe and visitors are not harmed. Common incidents include slip and falls and being attacked due to lack of security.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Your slip and fall might have been the result of negligent property owners.
- Truck Accidents: Behind the wheel, truck drivers can forget the responsibility they have to the safety of others on the road. When you or someone you love has been injured due to the actions of a truck driver, contact a Phoenix injury attorney to recover the damages you've suffered.
In all of these cases, the hurt victim can seek to hold the person who caused the incident at fault, forcing them and their insurance providers to pay for the injuries and debt that resulted.
What's important to note is that personal injury cases do not depend on whether something was legal or illegal, and no at-fault parties has to be convicted of a crime in order to be made to pay a victim. Often, people who cause personal injury accidents have violated the law in some manner, such as breaking the speed limit in a car crash, but many of these cases center around negligence instead of malicious actions.
As long as you can prove that the person or organization that you have accused has actually caused the accident and your injuries, then you may be able to win your case and the compensation you are searching to receive.
What is Personal Injury Compensation?
The goal of a Phoenix personal injury case is not simply to prove that someone caused your injury, it is to gain payments for your losses in the form of personal injury compensation.
By the time your case begins, you will likely have already experience serious losses caused by the accident. These include medical bills for hospital stays, surgery, medication, doctor's appointments, and more. Additionally, you may have had to give up your job due to being unable to work, leading to thousands of dollars in lost wages. The toll of a serious injury changes from person to person, but you will experience many of these losses and more.
When your case succeeds, you will be entitled to compensation that pays for all of these losses. It is highly important that you also consult with professionals and your lawyer to determine if your injuries will continue into the future and cause further harm. By predicting this and proving its reality through in-depth evidence, you can also be given compensation that pays for these coming losses. Creating a detail analysis of your past losses and an accurate prediction of your future needs is crucial for receiving an amount of compensation that eliminates all debt and pays for the various types of care you will need to recover to the best of your abilities.
What Can a Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney Do for Me?
Whether you clearly know that someone else caused your accident or only have an idea concerning fault and the circumstances surrounding your injuries, it is vital that you do not pursue your legal case alone. Committing an error or overlooking a crucial piece of evidence can lead to your case being jeopardized, leaving you with nothing for your losses.
Call the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. at (602) 267-1280 and learn more about why you should hire an attorney to represent you in your search for justice and compensation. Our Phoenix accident lawyers are dedicated to the wellbeing and recovery of each client and will be with you every step of us the way. Start your case off right and call us for a no-cost consultation.