Phoenix Swimming Pool Accident Lawyers
Legal Representation for Swimming Pool Accident Victims
It's common sense that swimming pools are full of water. However, many people forget the risk to their safety outside of the pool. The wet ground makes a swimming pool a common place for slip and fall accidents to occur. In addition, concession stand products, such as ice cream and soda, can cause sticky messes and other hazards as well. With so many slick and dangerous surfaces, it is important to take precaution when at the pool.
However, it is also the responsibility of the pool's owner to ensure that he or she has done everything possible to make the pool a safe and fun place. This includes installing the proper equipment and employing the necessary staff so that the pool is a safe environment for everyone. A pool owner needs to remove anything that could be dangerous and clearly mark any hazardous area as quickly as possible. A skilled swimming injury attorney in Phoenix can help you determine who or what caused your fall and who is the responsible party.
If the property owner was responsible for injuries sustained in a swimming accident, working with a knowledgeable Arizona swimming pool injury lawyer can help you recover damages. If the pool owner's negligence caused your injury, an attorney can assist you with the process of seeking the compensation you deserve.
If you or someone you know suffered an injury in a swimming pool accident, the top Phoenix swimming pool accident attorneys at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. may be able to assist you and your family in recovering damages. Call or visit us online to set up a consultation to receive more information and talk about your case.
Reduce Your Risk of Swimming Pool Accidents in Phoenix
As swimming pool accident lawyers, we know that there is no way to avoid all accidents. However, there are a few things you can do to make sure you and your loved ones stay a bit safer while swimming. This includes the following:
- Walk slowly around pool areas to avoid slipping. Wear shoes with wet-floor traction if possible.
- Never dive in from the side of the pool where it is shallow.
- Push away from the diving board as you jump and dive so you end up far from the board and decrease your chances of hitting it.
- Wear flotation devices if you are a poor swimmer, and always put them on your young children as well.
- Make sure there is a lifeguard on duty and that he looks alert and attentive.
- Take a CPR class in case of an accident.
- Check out reviews on the water park; if you read about accidents happening at the park, avoid it.
- Tell a manager about any dangerous situations you see, including rough-housing in the pool between children or teens.
- Make sure there are rescue flotation devices around the pool before you or your children enter.
Our Phoenix Swimming Pool Accident Lawyers Can Help
Thankfully, the majority of swimming accidents are preventable. However, for those who are injured or for families affected by the death after a swimming pool slip and fall accident, a skilled attorney can help make it right. The Phoenix injury lawyers at The Husband and Wife Law Team will help to determine if negligence played a role in their accident, and if so, ensure that the victim and family receives fair compensation. We do whatever we can to secure compensation for medical or funeral costs, lost wages, and other accident-related damages. If you were affected by a swimming accident in Arizona, call the law team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. to talk about your case at (602) 267-1280.