Phoenix Truck Accident Lawyer
Hire The Best Legal Representation After a Trucking Accident
Large truck crashes happen all across the United States, including Phoenix and Arizona. And while they may be caused by a wide variety of reasons, they have two things in common. One, big rig crashes frequently cause devastating injuries or death, and two, the most severely harmed are almost always the people outside the truck.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a large truck accident in Arizona, know that you have rights as a victim. The legal team at the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. can hold the people who harmed you responsible so that you can receive fair and full compensation for the severe losses from the accident. With a free consultation from our Phoenix truck accident attorneys, you can better understand your accident and legal rights so that you can make the best choice in your case.
What Caused My Truck Accident?
Like all vehicle accidents, there are many different factors that cause big rig crashes. However, these causes can often be even more complex and involve numerous at-fault parties. These are some of the most common truck accident causes:
- Dangerous actions taken by truck drivers, such as driving drunk, speeding, or improperly handling their vehicles.
- Truck drivers who violate state and federal regulations, including the Hours-of-Service rules and guidelines regarding work schedules.
- Trucking companies who incentivize or threaten drivers into breaking the law, leading to dangerous behavior on the road.
- Failing truck parts that cause the driver to lose control or the big rig to break down on the road. This can lead to major incidents like a jackknife or a runaway trailer.
- Dangerous roads that are either poorly designed or that have been seriously damaged and left unrepaired by responsible government agencies.
- Other passenger vehicle drivers who act recklessly, leading to a chain reaction on the road that involves a tractor trailer.
By investigating your crash and collecting both evidence and eye witness testimony, you can better understand the chain of events that led to the incident.
Phoenix Truck Accident Client Testimonial
How Do I Prove Fault in a Big Rig Crash in Phoenix?
Once you have fully understood how your crash happened, you can determine who or what caused it. The evidence and testimony collected will not only help you understand the cause of the accident, but also be used to form a legal case and prove your claim.
During your case, you and an experienced Phoenix injury attorney will set out to prove that the at-fault party, such as a truck driver, trucking company, or truck manufacturer, acted negligently or recklessly and that this is what caused the accident. Photos of the crash, police reports, testimony, expert opinions, medical records of injuries, and crash reconstruction will combine to successfully prove fault.
What Compensation Could I Receive?
Because of the severe damage that is easily caused by a large truck crash, victims can suffer devastating injuries, disabilities, and the deaths of loved ones. When medical bills, lost work capabilities, and the emotional toll of the crash combine, it is easy for victims to sustain hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars in damage. Thankfully, the compensation given by at-fault parties and their insurance providers can cover the severe debt caused by injuries, as well as any future needs and losses, such as rehabilitation or a continued inability to work.
Medical records, evaluations, and projections of the cost of continued car should be combined with all bills that have already been caused by the accident. This will give an accurate representation of how much compensation you should be given.
How Can a Phoenix Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
In the wake of a tractor trailer accident, do not wait to get in touch with the Phoenix injury lawyers at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. The Husband and Wife Law Team of Mark and Alexis Breyer have helped countless injured residents prove fault, gain compensation, and recover from devastating losses. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us at (602) 267-1280 and receive a no-cost consultation on your case.
Phoenix Truck Accident Recent Case Results
- Confidential Settlement - Trucking Accident
- $115,000.00 - Truck Accident
- Insurance Policy Limits - Truck Accident/Passenger Injury
- Truck Accident Blogs
- 10 Quick Tips for Avoiding Phoenix Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Important Things to Know about Arizona Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Aggressive Driving and Arizona Trucking Accidents
- Arizona Trucking Accidents: More Trucks on the Road