Ahwatukee Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Nestled at the southernmost edge of Phoenix, Arizona, Ahwatukee offers residents a unique blend of urban convenience and natural beauty. Yet, its location near major traffic routes like the I-10 and Loop 202 means that road accidents, including motorcycle accidents, are likely to occur.
You need trusted legal representation if you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Ahwatukee. The Husband & Wife Law Team is here to help and ready to fight for your rights. We are an award-winning Arizona team specializing in injury and motorcycle accidents, with a valuable understanding of Ahwatukee’s terrain and community. Contact the Ahwatukee personal injury attorneys at The Husband & Wife Law Team today at (480) 588-8508 for a free initial consultation.
Motorcycle accidents can have devastating consequences. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), motorcyclists are an alarming 28 times more likely to die in traffic crashes per vehicle miles traveled than passenger vehicles.
This heightened risk can be attributed to several reasons. Firstly, motorcycles provide less protection than cars, leaving riders exposed and more susceptible to injuries during collisions. Additionally, their smaller size and lower visibility make motorcycles easy to miss on the road, especially by drivers not actively looking out for them. Lastly, operating a motorcycle requires more skill and coordination than driving a car, making accidents due to operator errors more frequent.
Motorcycle accidents can lead to a range of injuries, some of which can be severe or even life-threatening. Some of the most common motorcycle accident injuries include the following:
- Head and Brain Injuries: These are among the most serious motorcycle accident injuries. They can range from concussions to traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and can lead to long-term cognitive impairment or even death.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Damage to the spinal cord can result in partial or complete paralysis, affecting mobility and quality of life.
- Broken Bones and Fractures: The impact of a motorcycle crash can easily break bones, particularly in the arms, legs, and pelvis.
- Road Rash: This occurs when a rider slides across the pavement, causing severe skin abrasions that can lead to infections or nerve damage.
- Internal Injuries: The force of a collision can cause internal bleeding or damage to organs, which may not be immediately apparent but can be life-threatening.
- Lower Extremity Injuries: Legs and feet are particularly vulnerable in motorcycle accidents, often resulting in fractures and even amputations.
- Facial Injuries: Without a full-face helmet, riders can suffer severe facial and dental injuries.
Following a motorcycle accident, the situation can be disorienting and stressful. It is essential to take steps to safeguard your well-being and preserve your legal rights, such as:
- Get to a Safe Place: If feasible, relocate to a safer spot away from traffic to prevent further harm.
- Call Emergency Services: Dial 911 right away to report the incident. Regardless of the severity of injuries, getting medical attention is vital.
- Leave Your Gear On: Keep your helmet and other protective equipment on until medical professionals arrive to prevent additional injuries.
- Document the Scene: Capture photos or videos of the accident scene, your motorcycle, other vehicles involved, and any visible injuries.
- Gather Information: Exchange contact details and insurance information with all involved parties. Collect contact details from any witnesses, as well.
- Contact the Police: Lodge an accident report. Be truthful about the incident but refrain from admitting fault.
- Seek Legal Advice: Consult with an attorney specializing in motorcycle accidents to understand your rights and potential compensation.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Ahwatukee, securing legal representation is crucial. An experienced Ahwatukee motorcycle accident lawyer can help you navigate the complexities of personal injury law, gather evidence to establish liability, and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
The Husband & Wife Law Team is committed to fighting for the rights of our clients and delivering the best possible outcome every time. We’re here to answer your questions and support you through this challenging time. Reach out to us at (480) 588-8508 for a free case consultation- Let’s start protecting your future.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.