Ahwatukee Premises Liability Attorneys
Ahwatukee stands out among Phoenix, Arizona, urban villages due to its distinct allure and charm. With stunning desert landscapes and mountain vistas, outdoor enthusiasts are drawn to the area to enjoy the beauty of the Southwest at its best.
One of its largest parks, South Mountain Park and Preserve, is an incredible attraction both locals and visitors enjoy in Ahwatukee. Ahwatukee offers an inclusive environment to its residents and guests. The number of attractions highlights the need to keep the public safe when visiting. Accidents on private, commercial, or government property fall under premises liability laws.
Since 1996, The Husband & Wife Law Team has been dedicated to serving the Ahwatukee community. Our lead attorney is recognized by the State Bar of Arizona as a Certified Specialist of Injury and Wrongful Death Law; only 2.2% of Arizona attorneys have claimed this distinction.
We take great pleasure in serving our clients and have successfully recovered millions in settlements on their behalf. At The Husband & Wife Law Team, we ensure transparent and thorough communication throughout every stage of your case from start to finish.
Don’t wait—call (480) 588-8508 now for your free consultation with a skilled Ahwatukee personal injury lawyer.
Accidents due to premises liability can happen for various reasons:
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents: These often result from wet floors, uneven surfaces, or poor maintenance practices.
- Inadequate Maintenance: Property owners have the responsibility of properly maintaining their premises to prevent accidents from occurring on them. Ignoring this responsibility could result in injuries.
- Inadequate Lighting: Poor illumination can increase the risk of accidents by making potential dangers difficult for individuals to spot.
- Lack of Security Measures: Failing to put proper security measures into effect can result in personal injuries due to criminal activities.
Victims of premises liability accidents may experience:
- Back Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Herniated Disc
- Head Injuries
- Soft Tissue Damage and Bruises
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
A premises liability case often centers on proving negligence on behalf of the property owner. Property owners have an obligation to ensure their premises are safe for visitors; any failure on their part to maintain safe conditions or adequately warn visitors about potential dangers could make them responsible for injuries that result from their neglect.
If an injury occurs on public property, the local government or entity responsible could be held liable. Unfortunately, claims against government bodies can often involve complex procedures and tight timelines, necessitating the help of an experienced personal injury attorney.
- Medical Expenses: If an injury causes hospital stays, surgeries, medications, physical therapy sessions, or the long-term healthcare needs associated with it.
- Lost Wages: If it prevents you from working or reduces earning potential due to absence from work due to injury or illness, then you can pursue compensation to recoup lost earnings and income loss.
- Pain and Suffering Damages (Non-Economic): Non-economic damage compensates the injured individual for the physical pain and emotional distress associated with injuries.
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life Damages: these may apply in cases where injuries prevent an injured victim from engaging in activities they enjoyed before the injury.
To determine whether you have a viable premises liability case in Arizona, the following elements will be reviewed:
- Duty of Care: Did the property owner owe you a duty of care?
- Breach: Did a property owner breach that duty by failing to maintain safe conditions on the premises?
- Causation and Damages: Have damages resulted from this injury?
A lawyer is invaluable when dealing with premises liability claims because they can:
- Investigate and collect evidence
- Negotiate fair settlement offers with insurers on your behalf
- Represent you, if necessary, in court proceedings
- Use expert resources to uphold your claim
Act now if you or a loved one has been injured on another’s property by contacting The Husband & Wife Law Team. Our experienced Ahwatukee premises liability lawyers are members of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; this exclusive group is only composed of attorneys who have secured multi-million-dollar verdicts or settlements for their clients across the nation.
We are standing by to discuss your legal options— reach out today at (480) 588-8508 to arrange your free consultation.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.