AZ Passenger Injury Lawyer

The Toll of Auto Accidents and Passenger Injuries

While many studies focus on injuries and losses suffered by drivers and pedestrian in the course of an auto accident in Arizona, passengers are often innocent victims of serious injury- and fatality-causing car crashes throughout the state. The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) recently reported that nearly 90,000 passengers are involved in car and motorcycle accidents every year. The majority of passenger deaths, around 80 percent, occur while the individual is riding in a car, pickup truck, or station wagon. These deaths represent nearly one-quarter of the total number of crash-related deaths that happen in the state each year.

Approximately 87 percent of passengers in car crashes in Arizona were reported to have been wearing their seatbelt at the time of the accident while the remaining 13 percent either did not use a safety device or investigators were unable to determine whether one was being used. Despite the high rate of seatbelt use among motor vehicle passengers, these individuals still account for around 13,900 accident-related injuries annually.

What Can Passengers Do About Arizona Auto Accidents?

If you are riding in a vehicle, you can help prevent the occurrence of a passenger injury accident by following a few simple rules for your own safety.

  • Always wear a seatbelt or use safety gear on motorcycles or all-terrain vehicles (ATVs);
  • Do not distract the driver from the road with loud conversations, sudden movements; or distracting actions;
  • Never agree to ride in a vehicle that does not have enough seatbelts for everyone or that does not have properly working seatbelts; and
  • Make sure that you are riding with a designated driver; if you don't have one, get a cab instead.

Even after following precautions and working to be safe, passengers can still be injured in car crashes. If you are injury in an accident, you should always contact an Arizona personal injury lawyer, no matter what the cause of the crash.

What Can an Arizona Passenger Injury Lawyer Do to Help?

If you are injured in an Arizona auto accident, there is a chance that the drivers' insurance limits will not cover your injuries and to protect yourself, you should contact a skilled AZ passenger injury attorney at the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. The Husband & Wife Law Team helps passengers who were victims of serious car accidents by negotiating with the at-fault driver to secure a fair settlement including funds above and beyond the insurance payment. We do whatever we can to secure funds that will cover all of the injured person's medical expenses and personal damages that are related to the collision. If you were a passenger victim of a car wreck, call the Arizona passenger injury attorneys at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. at (602) 267-1280 today for a free case evaluation.

Recent Passenger Injury Case Verdicts:

  • $330,000.00 - Catastrophic Injury Car Accident
  • $165,044.77 - T-Bone Accident
  • $165,000.00 - Passenger Injury Accident
  • $150,000.00 - Uncapped Policy Limits Award
  • $100,000.00 - Passenger Injury
  • $100,000.00 - Red Light Accident
  • $100,000.00 - Changing Lanes Accident
  • Insurance Policy Limits - Truck Accident
  • Insurance Policy Limits - Motorcycle Passenger Accident
Call today for a free consultation
(602) 457-6222 (623) 455-6603 (480) 588-8508 (520) 308-6762
Attorney Representation in Phoenix Arizona Since 1996

AZ Passenger Injury Lawyer Disclaimer: The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results set forth herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. Please contact a personal injury attorney for a consultation on your particular legal matter. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of Arizona.

© 2019 Breyer Law Offices, P.C. - All rights reserved. Serving all areas of Arizona.

The information offered by Breyer Law Offices, P.C. and contained herein, regarding Arizona statutes and claimants' rights is general in scope. No attorney-client relationship with our attorneys is hereby formed nor is the personal injury information herein intended as formal legal advice. Please contact a lawyer regarding your specific inquiry.

Breyer Law Offices, P.C. Locations: East Valley Phoenix - 3840 E. Ray Road, Phoenix AZ 85044Avondale - 12725 W. Indian School Road, Suite E-101, Avondale, AZ 85323Tucson - 2 East Congress Street, Suite 900, Tucson, AZ 85701Phoenix - 15715 S. 46th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85048Mesa - 3707 E. Southern Avenue, Suite 1026, Mesa, AZ 85206Phoenix - 2942 N. 24th Street, Suite 114, Phoenix, AZ 85016

Website, SEO and Legal Internet Marketing by: SLS ConsultingSLS Consulting | Sitemap | Privacy Policy