Carefree Mall Accident Attorneys
Every year, more than 15 percent of all accidents at shopping malls and other venues in Carefree, Arizona are caused by slips and falls, according to statistics reported by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). But slip and fall accidents in shopping malls do not occur without reason. These incidents are often caused by poor maintenance and negligence. Some of the most common causes of slips, trips, and falls in shopping centers in Carefree and throughout Arizona include:
- Torn carpets and loose rugs;
- Broken, loose, or damaged floor tiles;
- Standing water on tile floors from leaks, etc.;
- Dropped items on the floor including wrappers, clothing, etc.;
- Uneven stairs or hidden step downs or grades in the flooring; and
- Temporary or permanent electrical cords laying across the floor.
While shoppers can avoid accidents at shopping malls by being diligent, it is important that businesses also make an effort to contribute to the safety of visitors to their establishment. Business owners can create safe shopping experiences by:
- Cleaning up spills and patching leaks as quickly as possible;
- Repairing or replacing torn and otherwise damaged carpets;
- Properly covering, taping down, or removing electrical cords;
- Fixing grades, broken stairs, and other uneven surfaces;
- Regularly cleaning up after customers and keeping all shopping areas free of debris; and
- Putting up warning signs around potential hazards.
If you are hurt in one of the many accidents at shopping malls that occur each year, it is important to make contact with a skilled Carefree slip and fall accident attorney. The Husband & Wife Law Team works with people who have suffered injuries in slip and fall accidents by collecting evidence and taking photos at the scene, talking to eyewitnesses, and developing a strong case. We do everything in our power to negotiate strong settlements on behalf of injury victims that pay for recovery time, lost wages, and other personal damages. If you are in need of someone to help you with your personal injury case, the attorneys at The Husband & Wife Law Team are here to listen. Call (602) 457-6222 for a free consultation today.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer