Florence Burn Injury Lawyers
Burn injury accidents occur every day across Arizona, including the small city of Florence. While not all accidents result in serious injuries, the toll of a burn injury is often unpredictable and such accidents almost always happen without warning. Burn injury accidents can occur in a multitude of different situations. According to the Arizona Burn Foundation, accidents involving burns can happen in many scenarios, including:
- Improperly maintained or broken fire alarms that do not work in a fire;
- Car accidents that cause one or more vehicles to catch on fire;
- Food or drinks that are served too hot;
- Improperly maintained water heaters and boilers that allow water to achieve higher than 120-degrees Fahrenheit; and
- Steam from broken pipes, etc. in stores.
Residents in Florence can avoid being injured following a few simple guidelines:
- Regularly check your water heater and smoke alarms to ensure that they are working properly.
- Always turn on the cold water in a faucet first and then add hot water to make it warmer, not the other way around.
- Check the temperature of your food and drinks by touch prior to ingestion.
- If you are involved in a car accident and there appears to be leaking fuel, move away from the crash as soon as you are able.
The many different incidents that can cause a burn injury accident make these types of accidents a very serious matter. According to the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS), Arizona's injury rate is higher than the national average. While national statistics report approximately 3,000 injuries per year from fire or flame burn accidents, Arizona alone reports nearly 600 injuries in the same category. At least 30 people in Arizona are injured in vehicle fires caused by car accidents, according to data reported by the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT).
Burn injury accidents are capable of causing permanent damage to a person's body, nervous system, and mind. Those who are injured in these types of accidents should work with a skilled Arizona personal injury attorney to make certain that their needs are met for recovery. The Husband & Wife Law Team helps people who were hurt in burn accidents by negotiating a settlement that covers the costs of recovery. We do everything in our power to ensure that the settlement covers medical bills, lost wages, loss of the ability to work, and other personal damages where applicable. If you suffered serious burn injuries, Breyer Law Offices, P.C. is here to help. Contact us today.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer