Avondale Rollover Accident Attorneys
Like a scene out of a big budget racing movie, a rollover car crash on the side of the freeway can send chills up and down your spine. But even when you see one of these collisions in real life, it can feel surreal, and you never think that it will happen to you. You think of the person in the involved motor vehicle for mere moments as you pass the wreck and try not to cause another collision by craning your neck to get a better look.
But what if you were the person in the crash? When that's the case, your reality is much different than the people who are driving slowly past your accident, and the staring is the least of your worries. Instead, you'll need to focus on some serious problems that are about to crop up in your life and stick around for a while.
- You're going to need medical care, and possibly a lot of it. When you're involved in a rollover collision, the first thing you're going to think about is how to get out of the situation, then talking to the police, then calling the insurance company. But if you are seriously injured, the primary thing on your list should be getting the best medical care possible. Putting off your medical care for other essentials during the recovery process could not only limit your ability to recover but also cause permanent problems for your health and wellbeing. It may be that you are in the hospital and don't have a choice.
- You're going to need a lot of support to get through your recovery. Rollover accidents can lead to head trauma, broken bones, and other issues. If you have kids, or can't take care of yourself, you'll need friends, family, and possibly home caregivers to help you. You might need help cooking, cleaning, getting dressed, showering, and more.
- You might find that you need an attorney to help you get enough compensation for your recovery. The first thing people think when they wonder who will pay for their claims after a car crash is that the insurance company will take care of them. But there are strict limitations on what an insurance company will pay for and how much they will pay out in total.
- What if five people in your family were injured in the rollover and you find out there is not enough insurance?
- What if the person driving the other vehicle said he had a medical emergency or had a tire blow out, what do you do then?
- What if the person was drinking and driving and was served too much alcohol at a bar establishment. Do you know how to handle that?
- What if you receive a lien letter from the hospital. Do you know what that means and what to do?
Talking to an Avondale injury attorney can help you make good decisions about whether you know enough to handle your own claim or whether or need an attorney.
When you're involved in a rollover collision you have more than damages to your vehicle to worry about. You have to worry about your livelihood, losing your job, paying your medical bills, and making a full recovery. Finding the right people to help you do just that doesn't have to be impossible. Reach out to friends, family, and call a great personal injury lawyer, and you'll be on the right path to getting well fast. When you call our office, we will answer all your questions. All our consultations are free. We are really here to help.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer