What Causes Halloween Car Crashes in Arizona?
Thousands of car crashes involving pedestrians happen every year and we see it every day. According to AAA, if you think that Halloween is the deadliest night of the year for pedestrians, you’re right. But Halloween night isn’t only dangerous for pedestrians. Car accidents involving multiple vehicles or single vehicles also rise on Halloween night. These accidents occur for any number of reasons and drivers should be aware of these causes in order to facilitate prevention:
- Children darting out into the street, causing drivers to slam on their brakes or to swerve.
- Drunk drivers trying to get home who hit lampposts, other vehicles, and even houses.
- Drivers on the road driving too fast for conditions or too slow for the general flow of traffic.
- Motorists neglecting to turn on their lights at dusk, especially in neighborhoods with heavy Halloween foot traffic.
Safety Tips for Halloween Driving
Preventing Halloween Arizona car crashes should be on the top of every motorist’s mind while out on the roads over the holiday. With the excessive potential for disaster lurking around every corner, drivers should keep the following tips in mind to stay safe:
- Don’t wait to turn on your lights until it’s dark; turn them on as soon as the sun starts to set, and even earlier if you see kids on the street.
- Treat every neighborhood or street with kids like a school zone and slow down!
- Buckle up. Some drivers will drive drunk. Others will pay more attention to the pedestrians than the road. If you’re the victim of an accident, a safety restraint can keep it an injury accident instead of something worse.
Why Call an Arizona Car Crash Attorney?
If you’re injured in an Arizona car crash, you’ll need to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney as quickly as possible. The Husband and Wife Law Team knows that accidents that take place on Halloween can be full of confusion and frustration and we do whatever it takes to find out who was at fault and to make sure that the victim gets the compensation they deserve.
Our settlements aim to assist injury victims in paying for their medical expenses, recovering lost wages, and putting their vehicles back in working order. Contact the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. now for help putting your life and your vehicle back together.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer