What to Look for When Hiring an Arizona Personal Injury Lawyer
Phoenix car accident lawyers are receiving calls on a daily basis. Why is that? Well, it’s because these accidents are happening every day throughout the Valley and unfortunately, many people are hurt. When you are hurt by another person or injured in accident, you may be hesitant at first to pursue a claim. We advise that you first consult an experienced Phoenix car accident lawyer before deciding if you want to pursue compensation.
To see a more in-depth guide on how to hire the best Phoenix car accident lawyer, go to “Things You Should Know Before Hiring a Phoenix Accident Lawyer.” In this article, attorney Mark Breyer gives readers several questions to ask before hiring a lawyer. If you want even more information, request a free copy of Mark and Alexis’s book, The 13 Biggest Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Arizona Injury Case.
Top Ten Questions to Ask Your (Potential) Attorney
Remember, you only get one shot at settling your claim. It is vital that you hire an attorney with credentials who will get you the best possible settlement, as well as an attorney who you can trust as you pursue your claim together.
The questions below will help you determine if an attorney has the experience necessary to pursue a serious injury case.
- Do you handle cases in the area of personal injury law and wrongful death law?
- How long have you been handling injury cases, and what percentage of your cases are for individuals who have been seriously injured?
- How many car accident cases have you handled?
- How many cases have you handled throughout the years and what is your success rate?
- Are you a State Bar of Arizona certified specialist in injury and wrongful death law?
- What percentage of your cases go to trial and what percentage settle?
- What is your success rate at trial?
- Do you offer a contingency fee agreement, and have you ever collected money from a client other than when you settled his/her claim?
- Have you received awards based on your legal accomplishments?
- Have you received other awards, spoken at seminars, or written any books on legal matters?
The Husband and Wife Law Team Can Answer “Yes” to All
A good personal injury lawyer in Arizona will be able to evaluate your claim and go over all the details with you. Many attorneys will take “big” injury cases, but they do not practice only injury law.
Handling serious injury cases can be very complex. If a lawyer does not understand the ins and outs of personal injury law, then he or she will not know all the ins and outs of handling your claim. Each settlement is different and in large part based on your attorney’s skill.
At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., we offer free consultations on your Phoenix car accident claim and only handle serious injury claims. Even if you were not seriously injured, however, we offer free consultations and will let you know whether you need to hire an attorney or not. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our offices at (602) 267-1280, submit a free case evaluation, or chat with us live anytime.