Think You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer? Think Again
- Insurance companies don’t concentrate on making money; they are more focused on being fair to claimants.
- If someone they insure is at fault in an accident, the insurance company will always admit to that fault and will be happy to pay for any damages. They will never try to deny a claim nor will they ever put the blame on the victim.
- An insurance company won’t point to pre-existing conditions as a cause for the injuries instead of the accident. Nor will they hire nurses, doctors, and other expert witnesses in an attempt to duck responsibility.
- When shown proof of injuries, the insurance company will make the process of paying out compensation quick and easy for the victim. They feel like the injured person has already been through enough and don’t want to add to their burden.
- An insurance company will have no problem admitting to how much money they have available to compensate the injured victim for the personal injury claim. Nor will they deny any other insurance policies are held by the defendant that could help pay for the claim.
Obviously, we’re being pretty sarcastic with the five points above. Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is that an insurance company will go to great lengths in order to avoid paying out a personal injury claim – no matter how badly injured the victim is.
If you’ve been injured in an accident caused by a negligent party, please contact us. As Arizona accident lawyers, we will evaluate your case, answer your questions, and give you an honest assessment of all your legal options so you can make the right decision for you and your family.