The Husband and Wife Law Team Announce Their Finalists!
As the parents of eight children – two in college now! – personal injury attorneys Mark and Alexis Breyer are familiar with the costs of higher education. That’s why our Phoenix law firm has decided to give away not one, but TWO $1,000 scholarships to deserving students from Arizona and nationwide! We closed The Husband and Wife Law Team Scholarship on June 18th, and now, we are ready to announce our finalists!
Congratulations to our nationwide finalists:
- Ricardo O. – Des Moines, Iowa
- Alexis P. – Baltimore, Maryland
- Morgan S. – Winchester, California
- Myranda M. – Yuba City, California
- Veronica P. – Los Angeles, California
Now, meet our Arizona finalists:
- Jada W. – Gilbert, Arizona
- Jonnie C. – Laveen, Arizona
- Abigail A. – Mesa, Arizona
- Sydnee W. – Peoria, Arizona
- Andrea P. – Mesa, Arizona
You did an excellent job! We’re proud to consider each of your essays for the win. You told us clearly how what you chose to study in college would be a part of the rest of your life, even if you don’t end up working in that field. Our Husband and Wife Law Team staff now has a tough job ahead of them – deciding which two students will take the prize!
We will be announcing our winners on July 16, 2019, so head on down to our blog to see if it’s you! Best of luck, and we also want to extend our thanks to every single student who took the time to apply. Never stop pursuing your dreams!