The Husband & Wife Law Team 2022 Scholarships
At The Husband & Wife Legal Team, we believe in giving back to the community. That’s why we are proud to announce that we will be awarding two $1000 scholarships this year. These scholarships are open to college-bound high school seniors and current college students. One of the scholarships will be awarded to an Arizona student, and the other is open to students across the United States.
College is a wonderful place to pursue your dreams, make friends, and discover your interests. The skills and knowledge you acquire will benefit you for the rest of your life. Our Principal Attorneys Mark and Alexis Breyer currently have two kids in college, so we know how challenging it is for today’s college students to balance their responsibilities.
At The Husband & Wife Legal Team, we have been working with people who have been injured in serious accidents for over two decades, helping them get the compensation they need to get back on their feet again. We feel so blessed for everything we have been able to achieve, and it’s a great privilege to be able to give back whenever we can.
Deadline to Apply: April 19, 2022
Winners Announced: May 25, 2022
Number of Scholarships Awarded: Two
Scholarship Amount: $1000 Each
Essay Length: 500 to 1000 Words
Essay Prompt: As the parents of eight children (two in college now!), The Husband & Wife Law Team knows a lot about how freedom helps you become your own person. We also know a lot of students major in a subject they don’t end up working in. You might study art but become a business owner. You might study medicine but become a writer. So how do YOU intend to use what you learn in college, no matter what field you end up working in?
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You must have earned or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You must have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
Welcoming All Eligible Applicants
We strongly encourage all interested high school seniors and college students to apply for The Husband & Wife Legal Team’s 2022 Scholarships. Follow this link to learn more. You can also check out our blog and Facebook page for updates. Good luck!
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer