Great Teacher Holiday Gifts
At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., we love to recognize the hard work of teachers all across the state. Teachers are so important not only to the education of our children, but also to their emotional growth and confidence. They help raise our future!
We are so proud to offer a monthly prize for Arizona’s most beloved teachers. Do you know of a teacher who has done something special for a child or who goes above and beyond to create an incredible experience for a class?
Please nominate your favorite teacher on our website so he or she can be entered to win our monthly $250 prize: breyerlaw.com/lawyersforteachers.
In the meantime, remember your teachers this holiday season. Even a small gift is greatly appreciated and means a lot to the teachers who work so hard for our communities. Here are a few ideas that they might love!
- Gift card for a local coffee shop, like from Shug’s located at 1738 E. McDowell Rd., which supports performing and visual arts programs in local school.
- Cute mug filled with homemade hot chocolate mix (make your own mug at Desert Dragon Pottery at 25037 N. 17th Ave.).
- Hand-written appreciation card.
- Framed photo of student and teacher (check out Framing Works at 3119 E Thomas Rd.).
- A journal autographed by students.
- A certificate to a local bookstore, like First Draft Book Bar at 300 W Camelback Rd., where teachers can read and enjoy a drink!
- Movie theater tickets.
- A mason jar filled with treats for each day of the week, including from Cactus Candy on 3010 N 24th St.
- Get something personalized (like a mug, frame, or box) for your teacher at Phoenix Custom Lasering at 3676 E. Chipman Rd.
- Tickets to see a holiday show, such as A Christmas Carol at Fountain Hills Theater, 11445 N Saguaro Blvd.
And even if you miss getting that perfect gift for your favorite teacher before the holidays, don’t forget that you can give something special in January! This is the perfect time to give calendars and day planners for the new year, journals to help remember New Year’s resolutions, an iTunes gift card so she can upload her favorite songs, gift certificates to her favorite restaurant, yummy cupcakes from a local bakery, or office supplies for her desk.
Let your children participate in the gifting process, including selecting something, wrapping it, and giving it to their favorite teachers. Including a hand-written note is a great way to practice penmanship and put another thoughtful spin on the gift. This is a great experience for children to learn about thoughtfulness and gift-giving. Happy holidays!