What a Tucson Motorcycle Collision Could Cost You
If you’re involved in a Tucson motorcycle accident, your first thoughts will be about your injuries and the journey to recovery you’re going to experience. But there are multiple other costs for motorcycle riders to consider.
- The costs of medical care in both the short and long term, including the costs of riding in an ambulance or helicopter and the cost of being tended to in the ER.
- Loss of wages during your recovery process, however long it may be.
- Repairs or replacement of your motorcycle.
- Long-term disabilities that may remove you from your current job capabilities and seriously reduce your earning potential.
- Multiple other hidden costs that may come from your injuries, medical visits, medications, and other needed services.
In order to avoid these costs, riders must take measures to protect themselves.
How to Protect Yourself from a Tucson Motorcycle Collision
While a Tucson motorcycle collision is likely to end up costing you more than a few scratches and the need for a new helmet, there are ways that you can protect yourself from becoming one of the more than 4,200 victims of car crashes that are reported in Tucson each year by the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT).
- Keep your eyes peeled for drivers who are not paying attention.
- Ensure that you stay visible on the roadway by keeping out of the blind spots on other motorists’ vehicles and using bright colors to mark your person and your bike.
- Slow down early when you see traffic stopping and always slow down for big curves.
Why Contact a Tucson Motorcycle Collision Attorney
If you’re injured in a motorcycle crash, you should strongly consider reaching out to a skilled Tucson personal injury attorney for assistance with your case. The Husband and Wife Law Team assist injury victims by working out the details of fair settlements.
Our settlements cover the costs associated with your injury collision including medical fees, property replacement and repair costs, the replacement of lost income during recovery and additional missed days of work afterward, and other related damages. For a free case review, contact the Breyer Law Offices, P.C.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer