If You Lose Your Case, Do You Lose Money?
This is a question we at Breyer Law Offices, P.C., get asked all the time, and the answer is NO! If we take your case, there is a good chance you will win and get a settlement to help cover the cost of your medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs. This settlement will also pay our costs for representing you. But, if you don’t win, we don’t charge you a thing.
We are serious about helping our clients recover financially after an accident. We typically look to the insurance companies of the at-fault party to get you a settlement. We make sure to carefully review the facts of the accident and determine whether you have a case, and we don’t take cases that we don’t feel strongly that we can win.
There are no upfront costs to represent you. The Husband and Wife Law Team will go to work for you right away, even meeting you in the hospital or at your home if you can’t come to us. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, which includes listening to your expectations, meeting your needs, answering your calls and emails promptly, and working toward a settlement in your case. And we don’t charge you if we don’t win.
While other legal teams require upfront payments and steep legal fees, which can put accident victims in even more financial stress, we don’t. We pay our fees through a portion of your settlement, so nothing ever comes out of your pocket. This helps our clients sleep a bit more soundly at night instead of having one more thing to worry about after a traumatic accident.
Here’s what you can expect from Breyer Law Offices, P.C.:
- Your first consultation with us is free of charge.
- There are no upfront charges for our services.
- We don’t take your case unless we think we can win.
- We work hard to gather the facts and file your claim.
- You are assigned a paralegal who is there with you from start to finish.
- We strive to provide excellent service and listen to your needs.
- We go to trial if we can’t reach an acceptable settlement in your case.
- If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
- Our fees come out of your settlement, not out of your savings account.
We are very selective about the cases we take, and we’d love to review the facts on yours. Remember that most cases have time limits in which to file, so please don’t hesitate to reach out immediately.
For a free consultation, please call us at (602) 267-1280 or fill out our contact form!