Myths about Arizona Personal Injury Accident Cases
Everything you know about Arizona personal injury accidents is more limited than you might imagine. That statement might frighten you, but the truth is that your physical, emotional, and mental recovery from a car crash or other accident may be dependent on learning what you don’t understand. When you know, understand, and are willing to accept that you don’t know everything there is to know about accidents and the injuries that follow, you can help yourself by getting in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney. And the first thing you can do is get to know these myths surrounding your injury case.
- Insurance companies are reasonable and will provide you with a fair settlement if you ask nicely. The insurance company’s job is to settle your case for as little as possible, not to help you get all the compensation you deserve. That is the job of your experienced personal injury attorney.
- If you refuse to give a recorded statement to the insurance company when they ask for it, you will not be able to get a settlement. The truth is that you should never give a statement to the insurance company before you talk to a lawyer. Your lawyer will help you decide what to say and what not to say.
- If you are involved in an accident, you must have an attorney. Not every case needs an attorney. You can get a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to help you determine whether or not you need legal representation.
- If you were not at fault for your accident, you will get a settlement from an insurance company that will cover all of your expenses, including your lost wages. If the other driver does not have insurance, flees the scene of the accident, or has an adjustor that can trick you into admitting you did something wrong, you may not be able to get a fair settlement, or any settlement at all.
- Your medical records are off limits unless you sign the authorization form for the insurance company to obtain them. Insurance settlements are legal cases, even though you may never see the legal actions that go on behind the scenes. Your claims will be investigated.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, it is important to make certain that you tell the truth and get an attorney to represent your interest.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer