american humane association stats | Phoenix Personal Injury Law Blog - Breyer Law Offices, P.C.
Accidents that involve kids can happen any time of year, but when the weather gets warm, and people and their pets are out to play, Arizona child dog bite accidents become increasingly more common. Believe it or not, there are many factors that go into causing dog bites accidents and injuries, and it is important for all parents to know these causes, which include:
- Your child approaching a dog they do not know.
- Your child staring down a dog as if in a staring contest.
- Your child panicking around dogs or acting visibly afraid of them.
- Your child taunting a dog by poking it, throwing things at it, or yelling at it.
- Your child running past or away from a dog, even if it is just in play.
- Your child interrupting a dog that is taking care of its young, sleeping, or eating.
There are also instances where a dog may attack your child without direct provocation, and it is important to know how to handle aggressive animals to prevent serious injuries.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer