Who is Responsible for Arizona Road Construction Accidents?
If you’re a worker that is involved in an Arizona road construction accident, you may wonder who is to blame for that collision. In the construction field, negligence and injury go hand in hand and it may be difficult to determine at first who is responsible for your serious injuries and inability to work. Some of the possible responsible parties include:
- Yourself — if your work practices were negligent or you did not follow safety regulations.
- Your co-workers — for the same reasons that would make you responsible.
- Your supervisors and the company you work for — if the supervisor or company promoted hazardous working conditions, did not provide breaks or water, or did not allow proper safety procedures or equipment to be used.
- The client — if the area for construction was deemed unsafe prior to groundbreaking.
- Other individuals who came in contact with the site for additional negligent actions.
What to Do if You Are Hurt in an Arizona Road Construction Accident
If you’re hurt on the job in a road construction accident, you’ll need to be careful to keep all of the elements of your case straight and together so you can make sure your rights are upheld.
- Get eyewitness testimonies from your co-workers written down on paper and signed.
- Take photographs of the area where you were injured, especially if those photographs will help prove negligence or hazardous conditions.
- Visit an approved workers’ compensation doctor as soon as possible.
- Contact a skilled personal injury attorney to pick up where worker’s compensation left off and to hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries.
Why Contact an Arizona Accident Attorney
If you’re involved in an Arizona road construction accident, you may be led to believe that you can only claim what workers’ compensation will give you through recovery, but a skilled personal injury attorney can help you get what you really deserve. The Phoenix worker injury attorneys at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. do everything possible to ensure that you receive compensation above and beyond your worker’s compensation payout to ensure that you are able to make a full recovery and take care of any damages.
We offer free case reviews so you can gain a complete understanding of your options and the possible outcomes before deciding to move forward. Contact attorneys Alexis and Mark Breyer to talk about your recovery now.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer