Arizona UPS Car Accident Attorneys
UPS Car Accident Lawsuit
UPS drivers are among the most highly regulated employees in the delivery business. The computer they carry by hand tracks every move. Any delay or idle truck time is noted and evaluated. They may have as many as 200 stops to make per day, and their drivers are constantly under scrutiny. These drivers are under intense pressure to keep moving fast and to shave time off deliveries.
If you’ve had a car accident with a UPS truck, the first thing you need to know is that you are up against a highly organized company. They call upon corporate defense teams to reduce the costs associated with insurance claims. If UPS tracks every minute of each worker, how do you think they will handle your claim?
It is important to level the playing field, and that is how the Phoenix car accident lawyers at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. can help. You need a law firm that has a proven track record of results. Our firm has successfully settled over 98 percent of the cases we’ve taken on. We are skilled negotiators, and are not intimidated by corporate defense lawyers.
We offer our clients skills that go beyond the ordinary. Our founding attorney, Mark Breyer, is a Certified Specialist in Personal Injury Law - a credential held by only 2 percent of the injury lawyers practicing in Arizona. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident with a UPS truck, we urge you to connect with us immediately. Our services are provided on a contingency fee basis - no fees unless we win, and we are available 24/7 to serve you.
UPS Accident Cases: What Happened?
A UPS truck colliding with a car and causing an accident may be the result of one or more of the following:
- An operational environment leads to drivers to cut corners or make bad decisions.
- Negligent driving behavior when heavy traffic or weather conditions slows deliveries.
- Truck failure. Some accidents can be due to faulty mechanical issues such as brakes, tires or other safety system.
- Driver history. Had the driver been cited for prior moving violations? Has the driver been reprimanded by his company?
- UPS vehicles are typically unheated and have no air conditioning. In extreme weather, this may become a factor in poor driver judgment.
- UPS trucks are large and obstruct view. When they are parked in a manner that forces someone to drive around a blind corner and an accident is precipitated, the UPS driver may be liable.
- UPS driver schedule can lead to driver fatigue.
- The UPS driver may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Aggressive driving habits.
Contact an Arizona UPS Accident Attorney at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. Today
UPS trucks are everywhere, and drivers must be capable of maneuvering safely through all kinds of traffic situations. As time passes, particularly when driving a similar route day after day, a driver can lose focus and become less aware of the surroundings -- and of other drivers who are sharing the roadways. This lack of attentive driving puts others at great risk. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident with a FedEx vehicle or UPS truck, it is imperative that you speak with a qualified Phoenix commercial vehicle accident attorney from our firm as soon as possible. We are here to help you seek fair compensation for all damages. Call the Husband and Wife Law Team now at (602) 267-1280.