Casa Grande Personal Injury Attorneys
Representing Clients in Personal Injury Cases
If you or a loved was seriously injured as a result of a reckless or negligent act in Casa Grande, you have the right to pursue compensation for all damages. To achieve fair compensation, it is imperative that you are represented by a Casa Grande personal injury lawyer who will pursue the maximum in damages.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
At The Husband & Wife Law Team, our attorneys represent victims in a range of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bike accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Premises liability cases
- Dog bites
- Nursing home abuse
- Swimming pool accidents
- Wrongful death cases
Why You Need a Lawyer
After a serious injury, you are facing many physical, emotional, and financial challenges. With the help of a skilled personal injury attorney in Casa Grande, you can be confident that your case will be handled professionally, and that every form of compensation possible will be pursued. The first step is a free case evaluation. Valuing a personal injury claim or claims requires professional help; you are likely unaware of the actual value of your case. It is essential that you are treated fairly, and do not lose your opportunity to recover the full scope of the damages to which you are entitled.
What Is My Case Worth?
Every injury case is unique. The damages that could be recovered must be professionally evaluated. In Arizona, various damages can be pursued in an insurance claim or claim brought against a negligent party. These include:
- Economic damages: The losses associated with doctor bills, hospital bills, transportation, loss of income from work, lost earning capacity, rehabilitation, retraining, and other hard costs.
- Non-economic damages: These damages are often the highest amount paid in a personal injury case, and reflect the personal losses you have experienced, including pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional anguish, and others.
- Punitive or “exemplary” damages: In some rare cases, it is possible to pursue damages that are intended to punish the responsible party. These cases require that it can be established that the negligent party intended to cause the accident and injury or engaged in what is termed “deliberate indifference.”
Establishing Negligence in Casa Grande Personal Injury Cases
In any successful injury case, your personal injury attorney must prove negligence. Negligence is the legal concept underlying every personal injury case. The following must be established:
- Duty of care: The responsible party acted or failed to act in a manner that another prudent person would engage in under similar conditions or circumstances. This responsibility is termed the “duty of care.”
- Breach of duty of care: When another person (or entity) violates the duty of care, it is considered a “breach.”
- Proximate cause: The act of negligence must be the “proximate” (legal cause) cause of your injuries.
- Damages: The injuries must have resulted in financial losses, called damages.
Why Choose Us?
At The Husband & Wife Law Team, you will find two of the most dedicated, determined, and talented personal injury lawyers in the Casa Grande area. Our experience and knowledge of personal injury law allows us to manage every aspect of a case with the highest level of professional skill. We offer the following advantages:
- Attorney Mark Breyer is a certified specialist in injury and wrongful death law – a designation earned by less than 2 percent of all Arizona lawyers.
- We have been practicing law since 1996.
- We offer a free consultation.
- We provide legal counsel in personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis – no legal fees unless we are successful in your case.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.