The Husband and Wife Law Team in Nevada
Mark P. Breyer, a Michigan native, and Alexis Breyer, from Boston, met while students at Syracuse University College of Law in New York. After graduating with their Juris Doctors, the couple married and moved west to practice their chosen profession in Phoenix, Arizona. In 1996, Mark and Alexis established their own firm, Breyer Law Offices, P.C., and set about growing their clientele.
Breyer Law Offices, P.C., now has six offices throughout the Grand Canyon State and is expanding into neighboring Nevada. While growing their practice, the couple was also growing their family. The Breyers have been blessed with eight children. The Husband and Wife Law Team is 100% dedicated to personal injury claims, and considers fighting for injury victims’ rights to be their mission. During their more than two decades of service, Mark and Alexis have won significant compensation on behalf of their clients; measuring the success of each case not in terms of dollar signs but in the positive and healing impact the results have had on each victim.
The Breyer Law Difference
Breyer Law Offices, P.C., is a family-oriented law firm that maintains a personal relationship with its clients while enjoying the reputation and accolades of a big city firm. What sets The Husband and Wife Law Team apart from other attorneys is that with their representation, you can expect:
- Access to an attorney at all times. We have time for you. We are extremely selective in the cases we accept.
- A skilled paralegal assigned to your case from start to finish.
- Honesty (we won’t make unrealistic promises or tell you what we think you want to hear).
- That we will actually go to trial. We’re not just out for a quick settlement; we will actually go to court to get you the results you deserve.
- Our practice is dedicated, 100%, to personal injury claims. By focusing on one area of law, we can ensure that we can present the strongest case possible for you.
- Advice and guidance from us, though you make the ultimate decisions.
- Access to a network of expert witnesses to testify on your behalf.
- Dedication, experience, and passion - personal injury law is not just our forte, it is our mission in life.
Experienced Representation When You Need It
If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in Las Vegas, Reno, or anywhere else in Nevada, you are going to need experienced legal representation from an attorney fully versed in the state’s complex laws.
The Husband and Wife Law Team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C., has spent more than 20 years building a stellar reputation as fierce advocates for those injured due to the negligence and reckless behavior of others. Mark and Alexis Breyer, along with their skilled legal associates, have handled injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, construction accidents, slips and falls, defective products, nursing home abuse, pedestrian injuries, and much more. Their experience and passion for helping injury victims helps get their clients the compensation they deserve for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, permanent injury, and any other losses they have suffered.
To find out more about an injury victim’s rights and options in Nevada, call Breyer Law Offices, P.C., for a free consultation at (702) 380-8000. Remember, clients pay no retainer fees, upfront costs, or out-of-pocket expenses. All fees will be taken out of the final award or settlement you receive after we help you win it.