About Nevada Personal Injury Lawyer Mark Breyer
Mark P. Breyer is an experienced personal injury and wrongful death attorney who has been successfully representing injury victims and their families for over two decades. Mark was raised in Michigan and remains loyal to his Midwestern values and work ethic. He graduated from Michigan State University in East Lansing, then attended Syracuse University College of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor. While in law school, Mark met his future wife, Alexis. After their marriage, the couple moved to Arizona and set up practice as The Husband and Wife Law Team of Breyer Law Offices, P.C. In 2014, Mark was admitted to the State Bar of Nevada and began taking cases in the Silver State. He has served as a judge pro tem, is an invited member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and has received a "10/10 Superb" rating on Avvo.com. In addition, he is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®, and is a 2017 Client Champion.
Author and Speaker
Due to his successes in personal injury and wrongful death law, Mark is a much sought-after speaker at legal seminars and other related events. He is also the author of numerous scholarly articles pertaining to his area of practice. Because of his reputation and status amongst his peers, fellow personal injury and wrongful death attorneys regularly consult with Mark for insight and advice on their cases. Both Mark and Alexis believe that it is important to be involved in their community. This commitment to public service is evident in the firm’s sponsorship of local sports teams, contests, community programs, and educational scholarships.
- Top 5 Arizona Injury Lawyers - awarded by North Valley Magazine, 2011–present
- Best Lawyer/Best Law Firm - awarded by subsection of East Valley Tribune, 2010–present
- AV Preeminent® Rated (highest rating professional peer review) - awarded by Martindale-Hubbell®, 2009–present
- Completion of the Sidney T. Marable Trial Advocacy Conference - awarded by Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, 2009–present
- 2010 Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - awarded by American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA), 2008–present
- Certified Specialist in Injury and Wrongful Death Law - awarded by State Bar of Arizona in 2006–present
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2006–present
- Admitted to Arizona Federal Court, 1999
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - awarded by Computer Assisted Legal Instruction in 1995
- American Lawyer Academy - Invited Member 2009–present
- National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys - Member 2009–present
- Foothills Office Condo Association - President 2008–present
- Board of Legal Specialization of State Bar of Arizona - Invited Member 2006–present
- MENSA - Invited Member 2006–present
- The American Association for Justice - Member 2000–present
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association - Member 1998–present
- State Bar of Arizona - Invited Member 1996–present
- State Bar of Nevada - Invited Member 2014–present
- American Inns of Court - Invited Member 2004–2006
- International Law Journal - Invited Member 1994–1995
Dedicated Family Man
Mark and Alexis have eight children. In spite of his busy practice, Mark always makes time for his family, coaching his children’s sports teams and being involved in other parental activities.
Passion, Experience, and Dedication
Mark, Alexis, and the rest of the legal team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C., consider it their mission to fight passionately for the rights of injury victims and their families. Their experience and dedication to their clients’ needs set them apart from other personal injury law firms, and contribute to their successful track record. If you’ve been injured in the state of Nevada, you can truly benefit from the seasoned representation of Mark P. Breyer and Breyer Law Offices, P.C.
Call today for a free case evaluation by dialing (702) 380-8000.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer