Mesa Snowbird Accident Lawyers
Snowbirds are seasonal residents who spend the summer months in cooler locations and the winter months in Arizona. Our state is beautiful, dry, and sunny, with some of the most dramatic scenery in the Southwest. Surrounded by the Tonto National Forest and the Apache Junction and Queen Creek communities, Mesa is a regional recreation playground with a variety of lifestyle and leisure pursuits to attract snowbirds. If you have been injured in a snowbird accident, it is in your best interests to speak with an experienced Mesa snowbird accident attorney as soon as possible.
Mesa has many historic, cultural, and geographic attractions to occupy snowbirds when they arrive. Many of these out-of-state visitors arrive before winter and stay until spring. During a stay of several months, snowbirds can be involved in various types of accidents, including:
- Trailer park or RV park accidents: Unsafe conditions in a mobile home park can lead to slip or trip and fall accidents and other types of injuries. Snowbirds can also become victims of crime when park owners fail to provide adequate security.
- Out-of-state car accidents: Traffic increases when snowbirds arrive in Mesa for the winter, and that increases the risk of an accident. Out-of-state drivers who are unfamiliar with Arizona highways may drive under the speed limit, causing more traffic congestion. They may also be distracted by GPS devices.
- RV and Motorhome collisions: Many visitors to Arizona are traveling in RVs and motorhomes. Some tow vehicles behind motorhomes, adding to the weight and length of already large vehicles. Inexperienced RV and motorhome drivers may be involved in accidents due to larger blind spots, decreased maneuverability, and longer stopping distances.
- Golf cart accidents: With hundreds of golf courses to offer, Arizona is a golfer’s paradise. Golf carts are a popular way to get around, both on and off the course, and are frequently seen on the roads alongside other vehicles. Although they have four wheels, golf carts are less stable than other vehicles and prone to tipping over. Golf cart collisions can also occur when other drivers speed or make unsafe lane changes.
- Airbnb accidents: An Airbnb is a great solution for many snowbirds who want to spend the winter months in Mesa. It allows them to enjoy the comforts of home while they are soaking up the Arizona sunshine. Property owners may be liable if a foreseeable hazard, such as a broken step, causes an Airbnb accident.
Snowbirds and other motorists can suffer a wide range of injuries in snowbird accidents, including:
- Bone fractures
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord damage
- Internal organ damage
- Severe burns
- Loss of limb
- Sprains and strains
- Neck and back injuries
- Lacerations, contusions, and abrasions
Your first priority after a serious accident is to get medical treatment for your injuries. If you are able, take pictures of the accident scene and get contact information for any witnesses. As soon as possible after your accident, meet with an experienced Mesa personal injury lawyer for a case strategy session.
The Husband & Wife Law Team can investigate your snowbird accident, secure evidence to support your claim, assess the full extent of your losses, and vigorously pursue the maximum compensation available. We are committed to excellent client communication and have earned a reputation for fighting for our clients. After a snowbird accident with injuries, contact us at (602) 457-6222 to find out if you have a case and what damages you may be entitled to claim.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.