Top Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Motorcycle Collision Overview
If you've been riding a motorcycle for any length of time, you've probably had a few close calls. Drivers of passenger vehicles and tractor trailers just don't see bikers. How many times has another driver changed lanes without looking, forcing you to take evasive action? How many times have other drivers made a left turn right in front of you? How many times have you heard the skidding of tires behind you when stopped at a light, and wondered, "Is this it?"
Unfortunately, it seems to be more dangerous to ride a motorcycle these days, and it's most likely due to distracted driving. Too many drivers are looking at their phones instead of paying attention to the road, and they're putting bikers’ lives in grave danger.
If you have been injured in an accident while riding a motorcycle, you may be able to pursue compensation for your injuries and losses. To secure the settlement you deserve, you will need the representation of a top Phoenix motorcycle accident attorney. The legal team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C., has been successfully representing Arizona injury victims for over 20 years. Let us put our decades of experience behind your claim by calling (602) 267-1280 for a free consultation.
Motorcycles vs. Passenger Vehicles
Phoenix residents are no longer just using motorcycles to hit the highway. Many locals are riding as part of their daily commute. Also, motorcycles are relatively inexpensive when compared to larger passenger vehicles. However, motorcycles are more vulnerable to dangerous roadway conditions, are difficult to maneuver, and provide no protection to riders in the event of a collision.
You enjoy riding, but you also take it seriously. You work at being a good driver because your life depends on it. Unfortunately, drivers of passenger vehicles don't have the same relationship with their cars. Most of them don't love to drive; they drive to get someplace, run some errands, or drop the kids off at school. And being a good driver isn't all that important to them: they've got seat belts, airbags, crumple zones, and a big steel shell surrounding them. Motorcycle riders have none of that.
Dangerous driving behaviors that can lead to a motorcycle accident include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs Speeding or tailgating
- Distracted driving
- Fatigued driving
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Making an unsafe lane change without first looking for a motorcyclist
Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Client Testimonial
Compensation for Damages
If you've been in a motorcycle accident because of a careless, negligent, or reckless car driver, you may seek compensation for any of the following damages:
- Current and future medical bills related to your injury (such as reconstructive surgeries, skin grafts, etc.)
- Costs of physical therapy or rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of a limb
- Full or partial paralysis
- Property loss or damage
- Lost wages, loss of career, or lost earning capacity
- Wrongful death damages
A "wrongful death" is when a driver who is violating the law or behaving in a careless manner kills a motorcyclist.
Victims' families face significant emotional and financial burdens in the aftermath of a fatal motorcycle crash. These family members, who may include a spouse, children, siblings, parents, or anyone else who was financially dependent on the victim, often have the option to offset these costs with a wrongful death claim. A successful wrongful death claim can result in financial support for losses such as the medical bills incurred before the victim died, his or her funeral expenses, future income, and pain and suffering. While a criminal case can punish a wrongdoer, it does not provide any type of monetary compensation for struggling families.
Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Case Verdicts:
Click here to view other verdicts and settlements.
- Confidential Settlement - Motorcycle Accident
- $1,195,353.10 (Judgment) - Motorcycle Accident
- $450,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident
- $450,000.00 - Motorcycle Car Accident
- $100,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident
The Representation You Need for the Justice You Deserve
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you will need the representation of an experienced Phoenix injury lawyer. That's where The Husband and Wife Law Team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C., can help.
Our goal is to provide compassionate legal representation to families who are facing these formidable challenges. We will remain on your side through what can be a complex process, fight for your rights every step of the way, and work diligently to ensure that you are fairly compensated. We want you to walk away properly compensated for your significant losses and medical coverage. Please contact us at (602) 267-1280 for a free and comprehensive case evaluation.
- Motorcycle Accident Blogs
- What Is Lane Splitting, and Could It Impact You?
- Accident Scene Management Classes: Why They Are Important for Motorcyclists
- Do You Know How to Manage a Motorcycle Accident Scene?
- What to Do Following a Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- What to Do If You Are a Motorcycle Rider Struck by a Phoenix Drunk Driver
- What to Do If You are a Motorcycle Rider and Collide with a Stationary Object
- Top Causes of Phoenix Motorcycle Accidents
- California Dreamin' - Lane Splitting Legalities Between Our States
- Use Your Head - Arizona State Legislature Reviews Motorcycle Helmet Proposal
- What to Do When Your Family Member Has Been Killed in a Phoenix Motorcycle Crash