Phoenix Runner Accidents Attorney
If you were involved in a car accident while running or jogging, you deserve the best legal representation available. But it is critical that you take action as soon as possible! Call Breyer Law Offices, P.C. at (602) 267-1280 for a free and thorough case evaluation. Our Phoenix injury attorneys will fight on your behalf to hold the reprehensible motorist accountable for their careless actions. With our help, you can get the money you need for your recovery – but you must not wait. Contact us today.
Whether running, jogging or walking, pedestrians are granted certain protections by Arizona state law.
- At crosswalks and intersections: Under A.R.S. 28-792, motorists must yield the right-of-way to pedestrians at marked crosswalks and intersections. A motorist is also prohibited from passing a stopped vehicle at a crosswalk or intersection.
- Outside crosswalks: While pedestrians are required to yield the right-of-way to vehicles when not using a marked crosswalk or intersection, drivers must take care to avoid colliding with a pedestrian, no matter what the circumstances, under A.R.S. 28-794. Drivers are also advised to slow down, stop or use their horns in order to prevent a collision with pedestrians.
If the driver hit you while you were running or jogging, and violated Arizona's laws in the process, your chance of recovering fair and just compensation is even stronger. Contact Breyer Law Offices, P.C. to discuss your case with an experienced attorney.
The amount of money you may be able to get from the negligent driver's insurance will depend on the injuries and other damages related to the accident. Medical bills, lost time at work, loss of earning capacity and even pain and suffering will factor into the total settlement, as well as any costs you are expected to sustain in the future.
A knowledgeable and resourceful Phoenix pedestrian injury lawyer will not only be able to investigate the cause of your accident, but will also tell your story and support the many reasons why you need and deserve compensation. Ultimately, the legal counsel you choose can make or break your case.
The physical and emotional impact of an auto accident can be utterly devastating, especially if you suffered life-threatening injuries or any damage to your legs. Let the accomplished Husband & Wife Law Team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. protect your right to financial support for quality medical care and other vital necessities. We will provide the caring guidance and aggressive representation you can rely on. Call (602) 267-1280 now to get started on your case right away.
- Joggers and Runners Can Get in Car Accidents Too…
- Running with a Stroller? Here Are Tips to Avoid Serious Accidents
- New Year’s Safety Resolutions - Use the "Right of Way" the Right Way
- 5 Steps to an Excellent Arizona Running Accident Recovery
- How to Avoid Pedestrian Accidents while Walking or Jogging in Carefree
- How Tempe Runners Can Make the Most of Running With Buddies