Phoenix Runner Accident Attorneys
If you were hit by a car accident while running or jogging in Phoenix, you deserve the best legal representation available. But it is critical that you take action as soon as possible! Call The Husband & Wife Law Team at (602) 457-6222 for a free and thorough case evaluation. Our Phoenix pedestrian injury attorneys will fight on your behalf to hold the reprehensible motorist accountable for their careless actions. With our help, you can get the money you need for your recovery – but you must not wait. Contact us today.
Whether running, jogging or walking, pedestrians are granted certain protections by Arizona state law.
- At crosswalks and intersections: Under A.R.S. 28-792, motorists must yield the right-of-way to pedestrians at marked crosswalks and intersections. A motorist is also prohibited from passing a stopped vehicle at a crosswalk or intersection.
- Outside crosswalks: While pedestrians are required to yield the right-of-way to vehicles when not using a marked crosswalk or intersection, drivers must take care to avoid colliding with a pedestrian, no matter what the circumstances, under A.R.S. 28-794. Drivers are also advised to slow down, stop or use their horns in order to prevent a collision with pedestrians.
If the driver hit you while you were running or jogging, and violated Arizona's laws in the process, your chance of recovering fair and just compensation is even stronger. Contact The Husband & Wife Law Team to discuss your case with an experienced attorney.
The amount of money you may be able to get from the negligent driver's insurance will depend on the injuries and other damages related to the accident. Medical bills, lost time at work, loss of earning capacity and even pain and suffering will factor into the total settlement, as well as any costs you are expected to sustain in the future.
A knowledgeable and resourceful Phoenix pedestrian injury lawyer will not only be able to investigate the cause of your accident, but will also tell your story and support the many reasons why you need and deserve compensation. Ultimately, the legal counsel you choose can make or break your case.
The physical and emotional impact of an auto accident can be utterly devastating, especially if you suffered life-threatening injuries or any damage to your legs. Let the accomplished lawyers at The Husband & Wife Law Team protect your right to financial support for quality medical care and other vital necessities. We will provide the caring guidance and aggressive representation you can rely on. Call (602) 457-6222 now to get started on your case right away.
- Can a Lack of Safety Gear Count Against an Injured Runner?
- Joggers and Runners Can Get in Car Accidents Too…
- Running with a Stroller? Here Are Tips to Avoid Serious Accidents
- 5 Steps to an Excellent Arizona Running Accident Recovery
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.