Peoria Auto Accident Lawyers
Reasons You Might Want to Hire an Attorney After a Peoria Crash
A lot of people think that when you live in a smaller town that you can't be hurt in an accident. Many people think serious crashes only happen in places like the Phoenix Metro area. Most people involved in a crash in a smaller area may not think to hire an attorney, even if their injuries were life-threatening or life-changing. But the truth is that collisions happen all over the state of Arizona, and some of the most serious happen in places like Peoria, where help can't arrive as quickly, and there are more secondary hazards - potholes, animals on the road, poorly maintained streets - to contribute to worsening the accident.
Car Accident Facts
So what if you were involved in a serious collision and got hurt? Or a loved one died due as the result of a wrongful death? Would you hire a skilled personal injury attorney in Peoria? Should you? Check out these facts about accidents, attorneys, and settlements, and decide for yourself.
- Fact: There's no law or rule that says you have to hire an attorney after you've been involved in a collision. You can represent yourself if you want to.
- Fact: Mismanagement of your injury lawsuit in even the smallest way can minimize your claim, and make it difficult or impossible to get the settlement you deserve, which means you likely won't get compensation that will cover all of your expenses.
- Fact: Once a settlement is reached, the decision is final. Whatever the lump sum figure is for your settlement is all you are going to get. You can't sue the driver who caused your injuries again later.
- Fact: A good case, well-managed, and properly negotiated, can help you get compensation for your vehicle damages, personal property damages, loss of wages, medical bills, loss of enjoyment of life either permanently or temporarily, your inability to do things you once could do (like no longer being able to exercise or go rock climbing), and your pain and suffering.
- Fact: You can hire an attorney at almost any point in your case, but if you wait too long you're taking a major risk. Only an attorney experienced in dealing with car crashes and personal injury lawsuits knows what details and information is critical. And only a superb attorney can help you stay out of harm's way with statements you must make to doctors, insurance companies, other attorneys, and other involved individuals.
Call a Peoria Car Accident Attorney at The Husband & Wife Law Team
If you've been injured in a car, motorcycle, or truck collision in Peoria, there's no doubt that you're going to be stressed and not know what to do or who to turn to. That's why it's important to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney. With the right Peoria car accident attorney you will understand your rights and responsibilities after a collision, know what to say and who to talk to, and be able to find and afford the best medical care possible so that you can move on with your life and get through your recovery more quickly.
Call (623) 930-8064 to get a free consultation on your case right now with The Husband & Wife Law Team.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.