Phoenix Amputation Lawyers
Suffering an amputation injury can have an immediate and permanent impact on your life and the lives of your family members. People who go through an amputation injury face serious physical challenges, including surgery and dealing with the loss of a body part. In addition, they face the psychological effects of such a devastating loss, such as grief and depression. It can take months or even years for a patient to recover physically.
Surgery, hospitalization, time away from work, prosthetic limbs and the cost of rehabilitation services can also cause significant financial stress for amputation victims and their families. If you or a loved one is trying to deal with these issues and are looking for more information regarding your legal rights and options, please contact the experienced Phoenix catastrophic injury attorneys at The Husband & Wife Law Team
There are times when the amputation of a limb is medically necessary. When an amputation injury is the direct result of negligence or wrongdoing on the part of someone else, then, the victim can pursue compensation for their losses. Here are a few examples of situations when an amputation injury may be caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing:
- Car accidents: Auto accidents are among the most common causes of amputation injuries. Whether it is a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, bus or pedestrian accident, victims face the risk of losing body parts.
- Workplace accidents: Workers who operate heavy machinery in construction sites or industrial plants are also at a significant risk of suffering amputation injuries.
- Defective products: Defective appliances, machinery or even everyday products such as baby strollers have been known to cause amputation injuries.
- Dog attacks: Dog bite victims of all ages are at risk of amputation injuries during a vicious attack.
- Explosions: Individuals who are caught in explosions also tend to suffer limb amputations.
One of the most challenging parts of the injury claim process is proving that someone else's negligence contributed to the amputation. You may need assistance from eyewitnesses, medical professionals, investigators and an experienced Phoenix amputation lawyer who will help you gather the facts and strengthen your case. It is important that victims keep track of all expenses incurred as a result of the injury.
It can also help your case to have documentation of the suffering you have experienced as a result of your amputation. Keep a daily journal of your struggles. Write down how the amputation has affected your quality of life, what opportunities you have missed and how your injury has altered your ability to live a normal life. Our Phoenix injury lawyers will work diligently to help you get maximum compensation for damages including medical expenses, lost income, loss of earning capacity, cost of rehabilitation, prosthetics, pain and suffering and emotional distress.
Call The Husband & Wife Law Team at (602) 457-6222 to obtain more information about pursuing your legal rights.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.