Phoenix Premises Liability Attorneys
Premises Injury Claim
If you are a victim of a personal injury it can be traumatic for yourself and your loved ones. Retaining the services of a good Phoenix slip and fall injury attorney to represent you in your premises liability personal injury case is important. At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., you will work with an aggressive Phoenix personal injury lawyer.
When involved in a Phoenix premises liability case, the victim has been injured on someone's personal or business property due to the negligence of the property owner. When this occurs, the owner of that property is responsible for the incident. They are held responsible, even if they are not directly involved in the incident that caused the injury.
Some examples of premises liability include but are not limited to:
- Slip and fall on a wet floor in a grocery store.
- Dog bites
- House fixtures falling off and striking someone.
- Drowning due to improper pool security
- Assault due inadequate security
In any of these cases, the owner of the property is liable for any damages or injuries that are sustained on their property.
Phoenix Premises Liability Client Testimonial
Being the victim of a dangerous premises can be very disruptive. It can cause chaos in your life. You could be facing time off work, disabilities and other inconveniences in your life in addition to the mounting medical bills. This can really be very serious because the affect could be lost wages, incapacitation and lifetime disabilities. All of these things can cause a real hindrance on your life and the life of your loved ones.
At Breyer Law Offices, P.C., you will work the Phoenix slip and fall lawyer who will fight for your rights and get you the compensation that you need and deserve. They will work hard to help you and your loved ones get your lives back on track.
Call today for a free attorney consultation.
Recent Arizona Premises Liability Case Results
- Confidential Settlement - Catastrophic Premises Injury
- Confidential Settlement - Slip and Fall
- $2,000,000.00 - Premises Liability Case
- $140,000.00 - Premises Liability
- $120,000.00 - Premises Liability
- $110,000.00 - Slip and Fall Accident
- $50,000.00 - Premises Liability
- $35,000 - Slip and Fall Injury