Phoenix Beer Garden Injury Attorneys
Helping People Who Have Been Hurt in a Phoenix Beer Garden
As outdoor, open-air establishments, beer gardens have grown in popularity during the global COVID-19 pandemic. These establishments are particularly hot spots in October, when Oktoberfest, the annual German festival, kicks off. In addition to specialty beers, these venues usually offer food, shade, music, and outdoor benches.
Beer gardens can be crowded with patrons during peak hours. In an outdoor, beer garden environment, the combination of alcohol and large numbers of people can lead to serious accidents and injuries. If you have been hurt in a Phoenix beer garden through someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to file a claim for compensation.
What Types of Injuries Occur in Beer Gardens?
People visiting beer gardens can be injured in several different ways. When large numbers of people consuming alcohol come together, accidents can happen. Examples of beer garden injuries include:
- Slip or trip and fall accidents caused by hazardous conditions on the property
- Explosion of an outdoor stove, causing serious burns to beer garden guests
- Motor vehicles crashes caused by intoxicated drivers leaving beer gardens
- Intoxicated dancers falling on other patrons
- Brawls that erupt among guests who are over-served alcohol
- A vehicle smashing into a beer garden, injuring guests
Who Can Be Held Responsible When Guests Are Injured at a Beer Garden?
When a person is injured at a beer garden, determining liability can be a complicated process.
- If the beer garden is a permanent bar or restaurant, the owner may be responsible for injuries that occur because of hazards existing on the property, or for negligent security.
- If the beer garden is in a temporarily rented or public arena, the property owner or party responsible for maintaining the property may be liable.
- In the case of defective equipment, such as an exploding outdoor stove, the equipment manufacturer may be held accountable in a product liability claim.
- A driver who crashes into a beer garden may be liable for resulting injuries to guests.
- The beer garden establishment may be liable under Arizona dram shop laws if an intoxicated guest causes injury to others in a motor vehicle or other type of accident. An establishment that serves alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person may be legally responsible for damage caused by that person.
Do You Need a Lawyer for Phoenix Beer Garden Injuries?
A claim for compensation for injuries sustained in a beer garden is likely to be a complicated case. For your best chance of recovering full and fair compensation, you need experienced Phoenix premises injury attorneys by your side. As a first step, our lawyers can investigate the incident to determine whose negligence led to the injuries you suffered. We can collect and secure evidence to support a persuasive case based on the facts. We can assess the full extent of your losses, including past and future medical expenses, lost earnings, loss of future earning potential, and physical and mental pain and suffering. We have the knowledge, skills, and resources to aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Us?
At The Husband & Wife Law Team, we have a 98% success rate in recovering compensation for our clients. We have been named among the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, rated 10.0 Superb on Avvo, listed among Arizona Super Lawyers®, and awarded membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. We are dedicated to helping injury victims throughout Arizona. For more reasons to choose us, call us at (602) 457-6222 to schedule a free consultation if you have been injured at a beer garden.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.