Phoenix Child Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
As a parent, watching your child experience injury of any kind is unbearable, but knowing that another person is responsible for his or her pain is devastating. If you believe that your son or daughter was involved in a slip and fall accident due to someone else's carelessness, the attorneys at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. are ready to fight for the justice your child deserves. But you must take the first step – and soon!
Call our Phoenix child injury attorneys at (602) 457-6222 today for a free consultation. You do not have to accept the damages someone else inflicted on your child, let us secure the compensation your son or daughter needs for the best possible chance at recovery.
When a child is learning to walk or running and playing at the playground, falling down is often treated as being inevitable. But a valid slip and fall is different. Under state and federal law, property owners are legally required to take reasonable measures to prevent injury accidents from occurring due to hazardous premises conditions. For example, if your son or daughter trips and falls due to ripped carpeting in the classroom, loose tiles at the grocery store, or broken steps to your doctor's office, the property owner may be held responsible for the resulting injuries.
In order to have a valid slip and fall claim, the following factors must be proven:
- The property owner or an employee knew or should have known about the hazard,
- The property owner or an employee did not repair the hazard or warn others about it,
- The hazard was not open or obvious, and
- The victim was injured as a result of the slip and fall accident.
Slip and fall injury claims can be particularly tricky because it depends on whether you can prove that the liable party knew about or should have known about the dangerous condition on the premises. However, there are several types of evidence that may support your claim, including:
- Photos or video of the poorly maintained property conditions,
- Photos or video showing that there were no warnings signs present about the dangerous conditions,
- Records of prior building or city code violations,
- Previous incidents reports about similar accidents on the premises,
- Medical records of the injuries your son or daughter suffered as a result of the hazard, and/or
- Written documents about how the injuries have impacted your child and your family, such as missed time at work to care for your child, lost wages, and medical bills.
The compassionate legal team at the Breyer Law Offices, P.C. understand how frightening and overwhelming a child slip and fall accident injury can be. Let us work to build a strong, evidence-based claim on your behalf to recover the financial compensation you and your family deserve. We can take care of your claim from start to finish, allowing you and your child to focus on healing. But do not wait to explore your legal options! Contact a Phoenix premises injury lawyer at the Husband and Wife Law Team at (602) 457-6222 as soon as possible to protect your right to reimbursement.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer