Phoenix Gas Station Slip and Fall Lawyers
What to Do if You're Involved in an Accident at a Gas Station
If you are hurt in a gas station accident and you have slipped, tripped, or fallen due to the negligence of another person or because of the establishment's negligence, you should contact a personal injury attorney. It is always important to seek medical care as soon as possible. Your medical care is most important. Always make sure as well to file an incident report. Depending on your injuries, have a family member take photos of the damage that caused the accident either with a camera or with your cell phone since many times, the problem will be cleared away before you or a Phoenix premises liability attorney can return to the scene of the accident.
What Causes Gas Station Accidents in Phoenix?
Not all accidents at gas stations happen at the pump; in fact, many accidents involving patrons at gas stations involved slips, trips, and falls both in and outside the gas station convenience store. Some of the situations that can lead to a gas station slip, trip, or fall injury include:
- Spills or leaks that leave pools of water or other liquids on the tile flooring in the convenience store or pools of water, ice, or oil out on the pavement near the gas pumps;
- Small step ups or step downs from the doorway into the convenience store;
- Torn rugs, broken tiles, and other flooring defects;
- Electrical cords from drink machines, cleaning machines, and other apparatuses inside the convenience store; and
- Pavement that is not level near the pumps and in the parking lot.
Phoenix Gas Station Slip and Fall Attorneys Who Make a Difference
When a person is involved in a gas station accident, serious injuries can occur and the assistance of a Phoenix slip and fall lawyer may be needed to ensure fairness in a legal settlement. The Husband and Wife Law Team know what it takes to pursue claims like these. We work hard to secure compensation that covers all related medical costs, required time off work that results in a loss of wages, and other personal damages. Breyer Law Offices, P.C. is ready to take your call seven days a week. Call (602) 267-1280 now for a free review of your case.