Phoenix Grocery Store Slip and Fall Claim Lawyers
Slip, Trips, and Fall Accidents at a Supermarket
Slip and fall accidents are embarrassing, especially when they happen in front of a lot of people. Sometimes they're your fault, but sometimes they aren't, and that's why it's important to understand the difference between a run of the mill fall and an accident that could have been prevented. The grocery store is more dangerous than you think!
- Accidental spills can make floors more slippery than usual
- Broken glass has to be cleaned up immediately. If it isn't, you can cut yourself
- Low-resting, wooden pallets are easy to trip over because you just don't notice them
- Broken or damaged display corners can cut you or trip you up without warning
At Breyer Law Offices, our top Phoenix accident attorneys have represented many victims of grocery store slip and fall accidents. To speak to an attorney as soon as possible, please call (602) 267-1280.
Believe us, at first every slip and fall victim thinks the exact same thing:
I'm such a klutz! I hope no one saw that...
A lot of times though, the victim didn't fall because he or she was being clumsy, but because the grocery store was being negligent, and may not have even realized it. Unfortunately, even your grocery store can have "hidden in plain sight" dangers that pose a significant risk. Slippery floors from leaks and spills, obstructed aisles, and cumbersome floor mats are just some of the many dangers that you'll face at the grocery store each time you visit.
While it's the grocery store's job to clean up messes and prevent accidents, the store's employees don't always notice EVERY injury-causing hazard. Regardless of whether or not they do notice though, it is STILL the responsibility of the grocery store to provide a safe and pleasant environment for shoppers. Failure to do so means THE STORE is responsible for your injuries, NOT YOU.
Call the Husband and Wife Law Team in Phoenix TODAY
If you're involved in a slip and fall accident in Phoenix, don't just brush off your injuries, and be sure not to sign off on any paperwork from the grocery store that alleviates it from responsibility. Remember, the store's employees want to make sure you're okay, but the store as a company wants to make sure to protect itself from liability and legal action. Never sign any paperwork until you've carefully read it or had your attorney review it first.
Even the slightest of falls can have the biggest of impacts on your future health and well-being. If you twist your ankle because you slipped in a grocery store, contact a personal injury attorney. If you cut your leg after tripping over a haphazardly placed box or display, contact a personal injury attorney. If you've been injured in a slip and fall accident at the grocery store, contact the Phoenix personal injury team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. for important information about your rights.
- Prevent a Slip and Fall Accident at the Local Grocery Store
- Winn-Dixie sued by customer who slipped and fell in dairy aisle
- Wal-Mart loses $1M local slip-and-fall case
- Slip-and-fall Plaintiffs Will Have Day In Court
- Shopper gets payout after slipping on a GRAPE in Asda
- Wharton woman settles ShopRite slip-and-fall case after $900K verdict was overturned