Phoenix Water Park Accident Attorneys
As a resident of Arizona, you know how hot The Grand Canyon State can get. That’s why Arizonians have found so many creative ways to cool off. Water parks are a fun way for the whole family to get some respite from our state’s often sweltering temperatures. Yet, while fun, water parks can also be dangerous. Every summer, visitors to water parks are injured and sometimes killed. These injury accidents can be due to overcrowding, poorly designed or maintained rides, inattentive employees, and lack of parental supervision.
If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a water park accident, you need to find out exactly what caused that accident. If the accident was caused by any kind of negligence on the park’s part, you and your family may be eligible for compensation for your injuries and losses. To find out if you have a viable personal injury or wrongful death claim, you’ll need to consult an experienced Phoenix swimming accident lawyer. The legal team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. has been successfully representing Arizona injury victims and their families for two decades, helping them put their lives back together after unfortunate accidents. Call Breyer Law Offices, P.C. today for free case evaluation at (602) 267-1280.
Because water park activities include slides, heights, water, and slippery surfaces, common accidents and injuries include the following:
- Slips and falls
- Falls from heights
- Diving accidents
- Pool suction-related accidents
- Head trauma
- Broken bones
- Cuts, lacerations, and scrapes
- Heat stroke
Water parks are fully aware of the liabilities associated with their facilities, and many make you sign a liability waiver when you enter. Don’t worry, those waivers rarely stand up in court. It doesn’t matter what the water park employees or their lawyers say; if you can find negligence, you have a case.
If you’ve been injured at a water park, you may be able to pursue compensation for any of the following:
- Current medical bills
- Future medical treatments related to your injury
- Pain and suffering
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Permanent injury or disability
- Mental anguish and emotional duress
- Lost wages
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Hedonic damages for loss of joy of life
- Punitive damages
In the unfortunate event that you’ve lost a loved one in a water park accident, you and your family may be able to pursue compensation for any of the following damages:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering of the deceased before they died
- Loss of future income
- Loss of future benefits (such as medical benefits and retirement)
- Loss of love, affection, companionship, guidance, etc.
- Loss of household services the deceased provided (such as childcare, bookkeeping, chores, etc.)
- Punitive damages
While we at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. hope you and your family’s water park visits are fun, refreshing, and safe; rest assured that our firm will be there for you if you need us. Just call (602) 267-1280 for a free consultation with a skilled Phoenix premises liability attorney.
- Waterpark Accidents: Who’s at Risk, Who’s to Blame?
- Learn About the Dangers of Pool Drains!
- Water Park Injuries - US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
- Recreational Water Illnesses - CDC
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer