Scottsdale Semi Truck Accident Lawyers
When you're involved in a crash with a semi truck, you may be tempted to panic and to go home to seek rest and relaxation. But if you're injured in a collision, you should keep calm and follow these tips and suggestions for what to do after a crash with a big rig:
- Before you do anything else, get to safety if you are able. Chain reaction accidents, fires, and other serious follow up incidents are common after semi truck accidents.
- Call the authorities and an ambulance.
- Get medical attention, even if you don't think you were hurt very badly. You may have injuries you don't immediately recognize and will need a record of your medical care for any lawsuit you later file.
- Get the driver's information including name, plate number, trucking company, and other details.
- Make sure the police come to the scene of the accident.
- Take photos or have family members take photos of the scene of the accident.
- Ask the police to ask the truck driver for any policies or procedures.
- Ask the police to collect data from the black box of the truck or to make sure that the black box is not destroyed.
Arizona semi truck crashes come with serious consequences, and those people who are injured due to their involvement in these accidents should contact skilled lawyers as soon as possible for help. The Husband & Wife Law Team do whatever it takes to help injury victims make things right. We seek compensation that will cover the costs of medical care, vehicle repairs, compensation recovery, and other damages.
We provide free consultations on every personal injury case to ensure that injury victims have a leg up on their recovery. For more information on how we can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries, contact the Scottsdale truck accident attorneys at The Husband & Wife Law Team at (480) 944-9755.
Additional Scottsdale Truck Accident Information
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer