5th Annual Skin & Steel – The Best Show in Arizona
On Saturday, January 17th the Husband and Wife Law Team helped celebrate the 5th Annual Skin & Steel AZ, presented by The American Legion Rides, Post 2 in Tempe. The fun started at 10 in the morning and lasted past 4pm with music performance by Whiskey Dogz and their special guest Skarlett Fever. Throughout the day was awesome barbeque, plenty of cool drinks, and multiple vendor presentations. Outside motorcycles lined up ready for judging, and inside tattoo artists were showcasing their talents.
- Best Chopper #2 Ernie Dominguez
- Best Chrome #1 Frank Trevino
- Best Street Cruiser #1 Frank Trevino
- Best Dresser #4 Vic Grady
- Best Paint #14 Daniel Gibbs
- Best Street Sport ##11 Michael Cunningham
- Best Trike #13 Terry Broom
- Best Vintage #12 Evan Jonasson
- Most Unique #6 Sandie Achor
- Oldest Bike #5 Scott Reeverts (1948)
- Best Small Color #15 Dawn Clark
- Most Unusual/Weird #15 Dawn Clark
- Best Large Color #14 Ms Nikkie Morie
- Best Arm/Leg Sleeve #14 Ms Nikkie Morie
- Best Portrait #16 Gilbert Orduna
- Best Back/Chest Panel #16 Gilbert Orduna
- Best Small Black & Gray #11 Ryan Clay
- Best Large Black & Gray #12 Gorden Rosner
- Best Fusion #8 Justin Major
- Most Tattooed Male #1 Tyler Hile
- Most Tattooed Female #17 Dorothy Highfill
Mark and Alexis Breyer, together known as The Husband and Wife Law Team, have been protecting the rights of the seriously injured since 1996. Mark and Alexis are proud supporters of the motorcycle community and are dedicated to helping promote motorcycle safety and providing the motorcycle community with educational material about Arizona Laws.
Mark Breyer is on the board of the Arizona Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Foundation [AMSAF], rated a superb 10/10 by Lawyer Rating Service, received the Highest Peer Review lawyer Rankings by Martindale-Hubbell, is Honored by the State Bar of AZ as a certified specialists in injury and wrongful death law, and is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer