Surprise Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury accidents happen every day across the United States and Surprise, Arizona is no exception. As the city's booming population continues to grow, there are a great number of accidents as well. Even if a person takes time to be careful and considerate in his or her everyday actions, one can still be subject to the reckless and negligent behavior of others. From distracted drivers to improper supervision at work, the negligence and oversight of people in everyday life can lead to catastrophic injury in others.
When people are negligent or fail to follow the law, they could end up responsible for another person's injuries due to a number of incidents including:
- Auto accidents involving cars, trucks, buses, or motorcycles;
- Workplace accidents caused by oversight or hazardous conditions;
- Slip and fall accidents due to dangerous property conditions;
- Dog attacks due to improper owner care and restraint;
- Nursing home abuse due to negligent caretakers; and
- Pedestrian or bicycle accidents caused by driver negligence.
The Surprise personal injury lawyers of The Husband & Wife Law Team have the experience necessary to successfully navigate complex trials and win clients their rightful compensation. With effective legal counsel, personal injury victims can focus on healing from their injuries and leave the hard work of the case to the professionals.
With any personal injury, comes hospital visits and medical costs ranging from medication to extensive surgery. Even a single-night stay at a hospital is a large expense, but with more serious injuries, medical costs can quickly pile up. Beyond that, injuries can cause temporary or permanent loss of employment and even prevent a person from being able to ever work again. With so many costs resulting from a single accident, it is incredibly important that victims of personal injury seek compensation from the responsible party.
Some injuries that can result in major medical costs and loss of employment include:
- Traumatic brain injury - possibly causing dementia, personality disorders and loss of memory, speech, motor skills.
- Spinal cord injury - possibly resulting in paraplegia, quadriplegia, or other motor skill dysfunctions.
- Broken bones - including broken or fractured limbs, pelvis, skull, ribs, and vertebrae, resulting in various treatments and complications.
- Amputation - due to severe trauma to limbs and/or appendages that are beyond treatment.
- Burn injury - ranging from first to third degree burns over a portion or majority of the body, which will require major surgery such as skin grafts.
- Nerve damage - resulting in loss of sensation in affected areas or possible loss of control in severely damaged portions of the body.
Every accident resulting from the negligent actions of another has the potential to be life-threatening, given the circumstances. A car accident in Surprise, AZ may cause more minor injuries such as whiplash and bruises; while a slip and fall on someone's dangerous property could result in a broken neck and paralysis. When people let their reckless and negligent actions hurt others, they are leaving the fate of the victim up to chance.
It is important that anyone who has suffered a personal injury (including a child who has been injured) due to another's negligence act swiftly and hire a well-suited attorney to handle their case. The dedicated personal injury lawyers at The Husband & Wife Law Team have the knowledge and experience needed to successfully fight for their clients' rightful compensation. The State Bar of Arizona has certified Mark Breyer as a specialist in personal injury and wrongful death law. Call us today at (623) 930-8064 for a free consultation and learn how our lawyers can help win you the compensation you deserve.
Get Help Now
During a free consultation, we will look at the important aspects of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal rights and options clearly. All submissions are confidentially reviewed by Mark Breyer.
Confidentially reviewed by Attorney Mark Breyer
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Husband and Wife Law Team. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.